Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
ans

Lost Season 4 Us Viewers Thread

Claire and Aaron? Like I already said...

Do keep up Floyd :)

And also..... the copper that was questioning Hurley asked if he had seen Anne Lucile before getting on the plane or actually on the plane.. not whether he saw her on the island.

So does the "general public" not know they were rescued from an Island?

Someone's prolly mentioned this as well... cause I'm slow :)

How far ahead of Sky is this thread?

I watched the S4 opener last night and then decided to risk a quick skeet in here but I'm not sure if you're discussing the S4 opener or some later episodes for US viewers

US airs on a Thursday night, Sky airs on the following Sunday so there's only a three day difference now.

And also..... the copper that was questioning Hurley asked if he had seen Anne Lucile before getting on the plane or actually on the plane.. not whether he saw her on the island.

I took it to mean that the official story was that only six of them survived the crash. You wouldn't ask someone if they'd seen a body I guess, you'd ask them if they'd seen them alive. The conversation was more a plot device to show that there's some large scale cover up of something.

US airs on a Thursday night, Sky airs on the following Sunday so there's only a three day difference now.

Ah, right. So if I pop in here on a Monday morning, or up until Thursday, it will be OK.

I took it to mean that the official story was that only six of them survived the crash. You wouldn't ask someone if they'd seen a body I guess, you'd ask them if they'd seen them alive. The conversation was more a plot device to show that there's some large scale cover up of something.

yea I guess. Odd though.

The thing that bugs me about lost is the amount they have to explain…

Theres soooo many things now that need an answer you wonder if the writers rely on the fact that you’ll forget about a lot of the smaller twists when the big plots are revealed basically because they were red herrings and never really had an answer… just left the viewer wondering and trying to make an answer.

As much as I think the series is great and will watch it for the foreseeable future.. I’m slightly worried they ( the writers) are going to screw it up.

:)

Edited by Floyd

what about the coffin Jack went to see in S3 finale? (one of the 6?)

No-one really knows.

Best guesses are probably Ben or Sawyer given that they're the two most likely not to have anyone else attend their funeral but there's a lot of plot to be filled out between now and that future date so it could be someone we've not met.

The predominantly black neighbourhood that the funeral home was in would suggest to me that Michael was in the coffin but seeing as it is Lost god only knows who was in there

The predominantly black neighbourhood that the funeral home was in would suggest to me that Michael was in the coffin but seeing as it is Lost god only knows who was in there

Yeah but wasn't there something in the paper advert about the deceased not having any family or friends?! Sayer had a daughter and Michael had an ex wife and son.. and why would Ben be in a funeral parlour in a black community..

I reckon Ecko

Edited by Floyd

Nah, they buried Ecko on the Island. Even if they dug him up, I don't think they'd bury him anywhere other than his homeland.

Michael's ex wife is dead, we dont know what will happen to Walt along the way. He's a possibility I guess.

Edit: Shit! I'm that dumb I forgot it aired on Thursday with Episode 2, "Confirmed Dead". Given the lack of ativity in this thread, I'm not alone!

Great episode.

Interesting to see the off island flashes of the four people on the helicopter. What wasn't clear though was whether the were flashbacks or flash forwards.

Lots of stuff in the epsiode but probably best to wait until others have watched