What's Sexy

Dames Aflame

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find men who are not conventionally good looking attractive, i dont like pretty boys at all. I like a scar, or a broken nose or a bit of roughness around the edges!

Everything about my man I personify as sexy, beautiful big eyes and a wide smile, lovely teeth. I love it when he laughs, and when you see men laughing without inhibitions, is so attractive.

I never used to really think about men's bodies but since my man it has made me appreciate the male form! So i love the bit on a fella at the bottom of his tummy, spec if it is toned and flat, the V shape thing that leads to the "good stuff"!!! Its like when my man rubs his tummy and gives me a flash, it just does something to me!! ;)

Chest has to have definition, and a slight 6 pack is nice too! Solid thick thighs are also nice!

Basicly I like lean but strong blokes and men who work out. Men who take care of themselves, but not over the top is the balance I would look for. Clean is important.

These are the aesthetic things though, mostly it is the personality in the end that keeps you attracted (for me anyway) and I think being in love, you find everything attractive in that person!

curves, curly hair, discrete make up, a short ish skirt, when its a challenge its sexy

Bare shoulders

The little indent at the base of the back

Stu Peters

Bare shoulders................on women or men? ;)

What's sexy?

A man with a nice round pert arse, especially in jeans :P

A good height, about 5"8 - 6ft

A man who has just gotten out of the shower

The rest I cant mention. :P

I find men who are not conventionally good looking attractive, i dont like pretty boys at all. I like a scar, or a broken nose or a bit of roughness around the edges!

Everything about my man I personify as sexy, beautiful big eyes and a wide smile, lovely teeth. I love it when he laughs, and when you see men laughing without inhibitions, is so attractive.

I never used to really think about men's bodies but since my man it has made me appreciate the male form! So i love the bit on a fella at the bottom of his tummy, spec if it is toned and flat, the V shape thing that leads to the "good stuff"!!! Its like when my man rubs his tummy and gives me a flash, it just does something to me!! ;)

Chest has to have definition, and a slight 6 pack is nice too! Solid thick thighs are also nice!

Basicly I like lean but strong blokes and men who work out. Men who take care of themselves, but not over the top is the balance I would look for. Clean is important.

These are the aesthetic things though, mostly it is the personality in the end that keeps you attracted (for me anyway) and I think being in love, you find everything attractive in that person!

Oh yeah, ditto!, but for me the sexiest men are those that are not too masculine in personality. Hairy chests are sexy too.

Edited by La_Dolce_Vita