Tom Cruise = Insane

Andy Swainston

Yeah I know scientologist in a bit of a loony shocker, but even so, he really has gone full-on round the twist.

http://www.celebitchy.com/8603/tom_cruise_...uickly_removed/

Do we have any of those certifiable nutcases on the IOM? If so, can we burn them?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of crap Scientology is.

Yes, it's a buch of crap, but at least it's semi interesting crap.

I mean, if you're going to believe in this shit, you might as well make it interesting!

Golden plates and new prophets? Dull! Imaculate conception? BORING! Covenants between God and Abraham? Yawn! Xenu the alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecrafts resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs? Bingo! That sounds bloody great!

I think we have to give these nutters some credit for at least making up a story that's exciting.

Golden plates and new prophets? Dull! Imaculate conception? BORING! Covenants between God and Abraham? Yawn!

That's a tad unfair though, there's plenty of filthy nookie and violence in the bible, complete with spooky zombie jesus and the final battle between good and evil etc.

The Scientology myth is rubbish in comparison, mainly because it's sci fi, which is officially lame (especially when it doesn't even feature sassy robots). Also, even when it comes to world domination Scientologists are rubbish - sneaking around stealing files and character assassinations are pretty weak compared with Crusades and Jihads. If I wanted a religion I'd want one that stood at least a half decent chance of winning when it comes to a bit of good old fashioned sectarian aggro.