Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man

Yay Simon Pegg, deffo watching this, looks great, shame we have to wait so long though grrrrr !

Anyone heard how much screen time Leonard Nimoy has in this (he's not just a narrator is he?).

I must admit, what with Enterprise and now this, I'm really liking the 'real' feel to the franchise these days. It comes across as something far more believable they way they film it.

Anyone heard how much screen time Leonard Nimoy has in this (he's not just a narrator is he?).

I must admit, what with Enterprise and now this, I'm really liking the 'real' feel to the franchise these days. It comes across as something far more believable they way they film it.

imdb LINK

I swear that plot synopsis wasn't there the first time I looked a few days ago!

I swear that plot synopsis wasn't there the first time I looked a few days ago!

I hope it will be better than Insurrection. That film really did make me think that that would be the end for Star Trek.

I am not a fan of the Original Series at all and cannot abide Enterprise but I think the idea of having a modern spin (with all the current special effects) on the original Star Trek theme does sound really interesting. Are there any hints to a theme for the film other than it being set around the Original Series?