Stray Cat?

Blackajah

Lately there's been a black cat wandering around the area behind the Midocean building at Fort Anne. It's a male, black, with a tiny splash of white on his chest. He seems to be reasonably well fed in that he's not thin, but seems very hungry when offered food. He's also very friendly. I just wondered if anyone knows anything about him, ie who he might belong to, or whether he's a stray kept going on scraps from the Midocean staff!

tail or no tail?

He has a tail. His coat isn't really indicative of him being a cat who's permanently outdoors either, but it isn't glossy, and he has some scabby areas on his head and ears. He's just so very friendly and affectionate, and having lived in the area for 9 years and never seen him before, I'd just like to know if he belongs to anyone.

Is he a "fully endowed" boy and does he have a nick out of one ear? Our boy has been missing for nearly a year with no sign, despite being chipped. I know it's unlikely but...

I can't really tell whether he's a full tom but I don't think he is. No nick out of either ear either. Sorry ..