Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Mission

Manxforums 4th Birthday Bash

Splendid, looking foward to this now. Mish, why post the pic where i'm squeezin one out? :ph34r:

@Rhumsaa, its the mflive dj's, all the non dance dj's on mflive deserted ages ago unfortunately. Besides, loads of people said that before last years event and the dancefloor was packed all night.

As long as the night is about a meet and chat rather than an ear bleeding dance session

Everyone has their own taste and I'm not criticising you for getting out there and doing it or doing it at this meet thing just expressing my opinion that'd rather shit in my own face than listen to dance music

Please can we have a no music room.. A quiet room just for chatting. I have two left feet on the dancefloor and modern dj music I find a turn off.

There is indeed plenty of room for a chat where you can talk about the World, the Universe and The Horse Trams. Last time I spent a quite wonderful evening chatting to a few forum folk in the bar room, a little away from the music. We had a few drinks and put the World to right, unfortunately I had too much drink and couldn't remember how we sorted the World out. But it was good fun anyway.

My God, everyone looks so young :huh: i thought you were all owld gits,
Not necessarily. See above.

People I met at the last un and hope to meet again:- Mission, Manx-minx, Grant, Gladys, Unisol, *Roxanne and Bill, Lonan3, Feelslikeitshould, loaf, FRMC, Jack from Laxey, all the DJs, and many more I can't remember just now.

People I don't think were there last time but I hope will be there this time: ans, Stu Peters, Decland, the real one and only original steven (without the '!'), Dave the Cardboard Box and his offspring boxes, Albert Tatlock, foxtrolima, and many more

*Someone said won't be there. So my cover/s should remain intact...

Anyone know if thats Tinny in the bottom picture. - grey shirt and holding a half pint. Thanks

Yeah, it is.

Everyone has their own taste and I'm not criticising you for getting out there and doing it or doing it at this meet thing just expressing my opinion that'd rather shit in my own face than listen to dance music

Awesome. See you there then.

nice one, i couldn't make last year but i'll surely be down for this one. See you Crazy Cats down there.

Anyone know if thats Tinny in the bottom picture. - grey shirt and holding a half pint. Thanks

Yep, I'd say it's him alright.

well in that case which one, the 2 brothers look alike. also is he a MF member. thanks

well in that case which one, the 2 brothers look alike. also is he a MF member. thanks

Yeah that's Tinny and not Darrel - he is a member but not very active - think he's under the name of tindog if you PM me I'll give you his email if you want to get in touch.

Indeed I do - didn't realise it was gonna shrink it when I saved it!

Anyway, yours is bigger so I removed mine. :)

Thanks again dude, you're a star for producing it. :thumbsup:

Noooooooooooo - I'm away that weekend :(

Just checked the boats and I could get back on saturday rather than sunday.

Yeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!

Must see if I can persuade the missus to tag along with me for the craic of it - any excuse for a few scoops!

Yeah that's Tinny and not Darrel - he is a member but not very active - think he's under the name of tindog if you PM me I'll give you his email if you want to get in touch.

Tindog lol, no need for his email address but thanks anyway, I usually see him hovering in and out of shoprite so I will speak to him when I see him. cheers