How Many Accounts Do You Have?

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could just, you know, not use it?   I could actually merge your two accounts together into one giant pile of shitty posts quality contributions?

What do you mean by that?

This is one of things you simply can't win but back in 2008 I only had one account and in the intervening time till now I still only have one account. I really can't understand why people can be arsed

Mojomonkey is of course talking nonsense. He is blatantly Bobbie Bobster.

Really ?

I think I must be in the minority here as I find it quite difficult to work out who has the duplicate accounts.

This is one of things you simply can't win but back in 2008 I only had one account and in the intervening time till now I still only have one account. I really can't understand why people can be arsed to have more than one account. Ironically I'm being accused of having more than one log in by a poster who must be into double figures with accounts​ by now.

• Like 4

One. It has my name on it. No need for anymore.

Technically you must have two, as you started off as Rmanx and I don't think you can cancel accounts.

Technically, but if I never use it again...

That's still two accounts.