Silverdale Gnomes

Would love to know if anyone has any photos of the gnomes from the Silverdale grotto - or of the lake etc

Gnomes have been discovered in the Mill, leading full and happy lives and will be making an appearance at Easter in the cafe

Could do with some photos to decorate the walls of the cafe.....

Thanks! :)

Would love to know if anyone has any photos of the gnomes from the Silverdale grotto - or of the lake etc

Gnomes have been discovered in the Mill, leading full and happy lives and will be making an appearance at Easter in the cafe

My God that's sooo strange, I was just thinking about those gnomes the other day!! I used to go down with my parents as a child and they used to scare the bejesus out of me!! Lol!! I wonder where they went?! :rolleyes: Sorry, don't think I have any photo's off them though but will be interesting to see if anyone does!!

My God that's sooo strange, I was just thinking about those gnomes the other day!! I used to go down with my parents as a child and they used to scare the bejesus out of me!! Lol!! I wonder where they went?! :rolleyes: Sorry, don't think I have any photo's off them though but will be interesting to see if anyone does!!

They are friendly little chaps when you get to know them (well, all except one who scares me and I'm over 40!)

They are being re-automated by our electrician, Ken, so they should be able to "enchant" new generations of kids too!

They are friendly little chaps when you get to know them (well, all except one who scares me and I'm over 40!)

They are being re-automated by our electrician, Ken, so they should be able to "enchant" new generations of kids too!

OMG I swear I'm psychic sometimes!! Why in Gods name would I suddenly start thinking about them, register on this site (yesterday) and suddenly discover they're coming back?!! Lol!! Really odd!! I'm really glad they're coming back though, would be brilliant to show my little niece and nephew... although they'll probably be terrified of them now!! Lol!!

Edited by Collywobble

there was a thred on here a good while ago about the gnomes, think it was started by the ppeople who had taken over the cafe at the time, quick search might turn something up.