• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is wrong with you people - saying "oh yes I know for sure because I have heard Strand 58 is going to be pizza hut or star bucks or whatever. Get a life and do something interesting!!!! Stop listening to rubbish . I can assure you strand 58 is NOT going to be either one of these places and is staying as a pub. Trust me, I know, I run the place!!!!!!

Ace - you told people to 'get a life' after signing up here specially to tell people off for pondering about fast food places.

You go girl!

what is wrong with you people - saying "oh yes I know for sure because I have heard Strand 58 is going to be pizza hut or star bucks or whatever. Get a life and do something interesting!!!! Stop listening to rubbish . I can assure you strand 58 is NOT going to be either one of these places and is staying as a pub. Trust me, I know, I run the place!!!!!!

Duh.

Strand 58 is a hovel...no offence like. Could do with a lick of paint and a damn good clean...having said that it does keep the chavs and scallies ring fenced in one place so that's not a bad thing.

Do we really need a franchise food establishment though....if its Pizza you want, then there are plenty of good Italian places that could do with the business...

My vote is for Nandos too!

years ago i looked into bringing the nando franchise to the Island, got quite far along the process too until they realized that the Isle of Man was zoned for the parent company to open one themselves.

they said anywhere outside of the UK would have been fine but not so close to home they intended to do it themselves, that was six or seven years ago and still no Nandos!

Oh No! Not Starbucks - the MacDonalds of coffee - throw away the coffee contents and eat the cup.

We need decent coffee on the Island not weak Seattle mud in paper containers.

And just as they are closing 600 outlets in the USA...IOM right up with the latest trends

Starducks