Parking Madness...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he took the piss and was away for a long time then if he had the brains and balls he could object and make up a falsehood like he was picking up a customer whop needed assistance and the only safe place to leave the cab was the taxi rank.

But that would not excuse the fact that you are not allowed to park in Taxi ranks so thats why he got a ticket.

I really don't see a sandwich purchase as "shopping" per se.

What, are they giving them away now?

shop·ping n

–noun

1. the act of a person who shops.

2. the facilities or merchandise available to those who shop: Chicago has good shopping.

–adjective

3. of, for, or pertaining to examining and buying merchandise: a shopping trip.

[Origin: 1755–65; shop + -ing1, -ing2]

Shopping - dictionary definition

Hmm... don't see sandwiches specifically excluded there...

The simple truth is that you posted something about your (probably made up) friend to have a moan about parking in general. Nobody agreed with you and you are now backtracking desperately and claiming you were only making a joke. No-one believes you have the intelligence to be so subtle or indeed humorous.

When in a hole, stop digging.

The simple truth is that you posted something about your (probably made up) friend to have a moan about parking in general. Nobody agreed with you and you are now backtracking desperately and claiming you were only making a joke. No-one believes you have the intelligence to be so subtle or indeed humorous.

When in a hole, stop digging.

What the fuck are you on about ? Willy Kelly from A1 cabs is his name. And would you like a bet on me producing the aforementioned Parking Ticket ? £ 100 to the winner's choice of charity ?

My comment about humour was aimed at those on here who seem to have nothing better to do than justify petty decsions made by even pettier people.

You have just slotted yourself nicely into that category.

So...fancy that bet, big mouth ?...

...GOMH*...

...PS I'll also put my IQ up against yours for double or nothing. Fill your boots...