Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Mission

Big Brother 9

Yes but presumably because Sean/Mario's ring went on the other hand, it's not official? Also, was the 'priest' one of the blokes that is Big Brother over the PA/in the diary room - certainly sounded like it was?

No live coverage until midnight tonight, that sucks big time - I hope it's not like that every night otherwise all I'll get to see during the working week is the one hour highlights show!

how in the bluest of blue hells can a big brother thread need spoiler tags?

Depending on the outcome of this task, I'll be voting for Alexandra to be evicted next week.

She's got trouble written all over her forehead - needs to go already.

Ah well, she gets my vote for the following week. :)

Luke to go this week then.

Luke to go this week then.

I don't mind Luke - I'd like to see Stephanie out this week followed by either Alexandra or Dennis

I caught a clip of him in the diary room tonight that suggested that he's quite a smart cookie tbh BUT the comment he made practically proved that Steph won't go and let's face it, the public aren't going to split Mario and Lisa up just yet, especially after all Lisa has had to put up with the last 4 days.

Task or not, she coped well, especially during the hen night and the wedding.

He's the obvious candidate this week and he has got a fooking annoying voice. :)

Actually fuck that shit, my ears need a rest, I want cookie monster out next week.

Alex can wait for week 3.

Dennis looks like Dennis the Menace tonight with that top on!

I loved his 'sausage and pie' euphanism for, well mans bits and ladies bits. :)

Yes but presumably because Sean/Mario's ring went on the other hand, it's not official? Also, was the 'priest' one of the blokes that is Big Brother over the PA/in the diary room - certainly sounded like it was?

No live coverage until midnight tonight, that sucks big time - I hope it's not like that every night otherwise all I'll get to see during the working week is the one hour highlights show!

Sky has a "secret" channel, which has 24hr coverage, to add the channel follow these instructions:-

Press "Services", select "System Setup", then "Add Channels".

Enter the following details (use the arrows to navigate)

Frequency : 12.480

Polarisation: V

Symbol Rate 27.5

FEC: 2/3

Select "Find Channels".

You will see 2 new channels - Move the cursor to "12005" and press Yellow, then Select.

To watch the channel: Press "Services" and select "Other Chanels" and select 12005.

It's 24hr BB coverage, and takes adverts as and when E4 has adverts :)

I tried to watch some of this last night, and there was a black girl shouting constantly who just repeated over and over 'I'm not trying to be funny, but...'. How can you watch that without screaming?

Cool secret BB channel :) It works too

Is it 'secret' or is it just the same as pressing the red button on E4 and just watching it live 24hrs?