Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Mission

Big Brother 9

What secret channel?

This one, although it's not really a 'secret' as such

Sky has a "secret" channel, which has 24hr coverage, to add the channel follow these instructions:-

Press "Services", select "System Setup", then "Add Channels".

Enter the following details (use the arrows to navigate)

Frequency : 12.480

Polarisation: V

Symbol Rate 27.5

FEC: 2/3

Select "Find Channels".

You will see 2 new channels - Move the cursor to "12005" and press Yellow, then Select.

To watch the channel: Press "Services" and select "Other Chanels" and select 12005.

It's 24hr BB coverage, and takes adverts as and when E4 has adverts :)

Oooooh very good, maybe i will watch it when i have got into it a bit more...........which i cant seem to do this year

Heh, let the bitching commence. :)

Check the witches of Eastwick out (Alex, Dennis and Sylvia) reminds me of Grace and her wannabes from a couple of years back.

Oh, and is it a requirement of BB to have your birthday during June/July/August/September? Monthists!

Christ, I don't think a programme has ever made me so angry! That Alex is a complete bitch, isn't she? Probably the most offensive, aggressive mare I've ever watched. She's got such a major chip on her shoulder. Pity most of the crowd in the living room didn't rally some support - looked like they were just sat wishing they'd gone to bed early.

There's some proper snakes in there this year, it's not taken long for them to show their true colours either.

Charlie seriously got on my nerves last year but that Alexandra is in a class of her own. I really can't see her surviving next week and quite frankly if she does, and contiines to get away with her behaviour, I'll find something else to watch.

Hopefully she'll suck a little too hard on her teeth and choke herself. :)

Oh god, that thing they do that makes the "fssst" sound - Sylvia does that too. I thought that was reserved for the movies.

I'm hoping that on the Friday night show when they go live to the house, there are chants of "GET ALEX OUT!", otherwise it's going to be hard to enjoy the show if she wins round some more housemates in the next week.

Like you say Mish, Charley was pretty awful last year - still annoys me if I see her on TV, but Alex's attitude is beyond nasty.

Christ, I don't think a programme has ever made me so angry! That Alex is a complete bitch, isn't she? Probably the most offensive, aggressive mare I've ever watched. She's got such a major chip on her shoulder. Pity most of the crowd in the living room didn't rally some support - looked like they were just sat wishing they'd gone to bed early.

I caught the end of the show, and your right, she's aggressive, patronising and hypocrytical, she'd be a great manxforums poster! The shame of it so far is that the four up for eviction are a pretty interesting bunch, I'd far rather see someone else go.

Edited by ai_Droid

Alex is ace...exaclty what a show like that needs...something for someone to talk about.

Without her we would only be able to talk about the bitchy homosexual who loves to pirouette in the bathroom....

Alex want to be this year's Charly and loves her little catchphrases.....

Oh btw that "couple" that are in there are truly terrible....

Alex is ace...exaclty what a show like that needs...something for someone to talk about.

Without her we would only be able to talk about the bitchy homosexual who loves to pirouette in the bathroom....

Alex want to be this year's Charly and loves her little catchphrases.....

Oh btw that "couple" that are in there are truly terrible....

I agree Alex is good for entertainment, but there's only so much bitching/nastyness from one person that I can handle! It just gets really irratating after a while because that's all you mainly hear from her!

To be totally honest when Alex was mouthing off i was wishing one of the other house mates would just go over and kick her in the face!!!

Just to shut the biatch up :angry:

Cookie Monster - mad as a bag of spanners or just very funny?

Cookie Monster - mad as a bag of spanners or just very funny?

Bit of both I think. The worrying thing is I don't think she was putting it on either..

Yep, difficult to judge foreign humour at times, I'd like to think she was just being funny but I'm erring on the mad as a bag of spanners side of things for now.

She's good value though, better than the BOO teeth sucker anyday.

There seems to be a few people unimpressed with Alex's behaviour - at least 433 of them anyway.

BBC Website

They need to put that jail into action for rule breaking, that'll learn them pretty quick.