Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Mission

Big Brother 9

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5iW...c6vJgZqxqMTXRjQ

Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, De-Gale allegdly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".

Other housemates found her behaviour threatening, Channel 4 said.

Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.

According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that...personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got...I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

She probably means a Jihad - religious zealot that she is.

C4/Endemol clearly need to be more thorough on the psychological evaluations from now on...

I hope that C4 show the conversations and dont bottle it....this programme was supposed to be some sort of sociologiucal study (as opposed to a springboard to Z list fame) so when it throws up instances like this and the race issues in the past...lets get them out in the open....

"was supposed to be some sort of sociologiucal study"

Damo...do you actually believe that for one second ?...

...GOMH*...

Not any more....but that was the high brow original concept....agree that it bears no resemblence to that anymore!

We'll see tonight I guess.

It is a shame the way it's turned out, you only have to look at Dennis (take the karaoke task for example) to see that it's just one huge audition for some of them.

Paid off though didn't it, they won the shopping task for once.

Nice backpeddling from Alex in the diary room - for what good it did her - HAHA. Good on BB for showing the whole thing, I think they made the right decision to remove her.

I predict Dennis, Mario and Sylvia up for eviction next week.

New house mate going in tonight - should be interesting

Oh for the love of christ, why do the do that? One of them was due to leave tonight anyway - no need to put in a stand in (unless she's fit of course). :)

Hmmmm, maybe they could bring in someone a bit older, most of the housemates are under 30

Friday's show... the Alex interview and a NEW HOUSEMATE going in...

You've all been wondering what's going to happen on Friday night's show... so here's the lowdown.

You'll be able to see Davina's interview with Alex and what an interview it's going to be - we're on the edge of our seats!

Then get ready for a NEW housemate to enter the House - but who will they be? What impact will they have on the House? Keep checking back for more info...

You can watch the show on C4 at 9 - 10pm and 10:30 - 11:05pm.

It's not to be missed!

Won't that mess up the number meaning that they will need a double eviction another week to catch up or do they accommodate for that sort of thing? I am surprised that Alex is getting an interview though.

I was wondering if they are contractually obliged to put another housemate in. I should imagine that advertisers pay a premium to have their ads aired on an eviction night, so the BB producers have had to do the next best thing to keep their advertisers sweet. Then again, that could just be they cynic in me!