Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Mission

Big Brother 9

You watching it FTL? What are your thoughts on it so far?

Kitty - this lot really don't seem to like the older ones, dunno if putting another older one in would make much difference tbh - maybe someone 25+ would be enough.

You watching it FTL? What are your thoughts on it so far?

Does the proverbial bear require Andrex in the woods? Of course I am :P

My thoughts so far? I actually quite like this bunch. I think the tasks are infinitely better than last year too.

There are a few that I really quite like so far. When Kat first went in the house there was a collective :rolleyes: in my house but I have really grown to like her. Luke too. I definitely think his parents should be proud of him. He is like the male version of Samanda without the pink, screaming, and err, twin. Darnell and Mohamed seem pretty decent too.

I am pretty ambivalent towards Dale (absolute daisy - lovely to look at but fucking useless), Rex (no straight man needs that much sparkly stuff in his life), Rebecca/Rachel/Jennifer (can't tell them apart), Lisa (what does she do exactly?) and Michael (no offence, but no matter how desperate I was I wouldn't borrow my daughters knickers, let alone a strangers).

Definitely not feeling the Mario, Sylvia and Dennis love at all. The 3 of them remind me of some crappy Hollywood Marvel superhero spoof. Mario - The Incredible Sexist Hulk. Sylvia - Storm (only with a worse weave) and Dennis - Northstar styled by Perez Hilton.

It was a shame Steph went out in the first week, I think she just showed her immaturity and inability to cope with the "wedding" task and actually started to come out of her shell in once it had finished (Chipgate being a prime example).

If I were a betting person, my money would be on Luke to win, but ask me again in a weeks time and I will have no doubt changed my mind!

See now, putting Dennis, Mario and Sylvia up would have had merit at various points over the last few days, but now I'm not so sure.

The whole Dennis getting everyone round the table for a talk has totally blown over now, and his bitching and generally over-acting has died down now (apart from his sickening total eclipse.)

I dislike Sylvia as she does seem to have a bit of the Alex in her. She pretty much mirrored Alex's moves and ways when they were together and if someone can't be brave enough to show their own personality then they shouldn't be there. Then again, she is intelligent enough to know to distance herself from Alex when the going gets rough, and last night she was getting other housemates feeling sorry for her over things Mohammed had supposedly said earlier.

Mario is an odd one. I kind of thought he was OK at first, but as time has gone on he's getting a bit tedious. The whole "fan club" thing, risk assessment and health and safety I find annoying (not forgetting the fact that he spends most of the time on the bed with his inflatable love doll, sorry Lisa). However, he recognises when people are being singled out and sticks up for them, even if it means going against the rest of the group.

The tide turns so quickly in there, I wouldn't be surprised if Mohammed and Rachel get a few votes next week - but I'd still like to see Mario and Sylvia up.

Personally I 'd like to see Rex, Kat and Luke in for the duration, but I think that the Jennfer/Dale sit on the fence attitude will keep them under everyones radar for a while too.

I've got mixed feelings about Luke. He's the youngest one in there now that Steph has gone so you have to keep that in mind I guess but I think he's a little two-faced concerning Mario. Quite happy to put him up for eviction but then equally happy to hang around chatting to him all the time - well from what coverage on C4 that I've seen.

Whilst on that last point, I'm really not happy about the lack of live action from the house this year, I was watching far more live stuff on E4 last year. I wouldn't mind if there was other new (and entertaining) shows on but all it seems to be is repeats of Friends (how many fecking times have they re-run that now ffs?).

There's some live stuff during the day on Sundays (Saturday is no use to me as I'm at work) but that usually clashes with any motorsport on ITV1/4.

I too would like to see Rex make it through to the end, he's quite entertaining, Kat is just mad but she's got a heart of gold.

I'm betting on another gay man going in, that's quite common for the stand in's.

Too early for me to pick a winner yet, I'm not one to read the public reaction outside of the BB site itself and Big Mouth and BBLB are just too annoying for words this year tbh.

I'm betting on another gay man going in, that's quite common for the stand in's.

Too early for me to pick a winner yet, I'm not one to read the public reaction outside of the BB site itself and Big Mouth and BBLB are just too annoying for words this year tbh.

I vote for a full blown drag queen - there has been a distinct lack of them! I am talking the Jodie Harsh kind, not the Kemal wannabe kind.

I have to be honest, I have drawn most of my humble conclusions from watching the live feed. I have pretty much given up on the Channel 4 bias of the highlight shows.

Good god, look what I have been reduced to whilst being off sick! For the love of god, someone give me a job I can do whilst I am sat down!

Jodie Harsh

:o that's like a cross between Lisa and Pete Burns.

Poor Rex - he can't win went it comes to food can he?

They'd be better off as a group saying - here's £10 each to spend on what you like (chocolate etc) and the rest goes on food and essentials (special dietry requirements excepted).

Oh, and it's been bugging me for ages trying to work out who Luke's accent reminds me of but now I've got it... Fabulous

She's not a bad looking lass, think the personality is a bit iffy though - did anyone actually catch Mo saying what she said he did about the faux relationship for a magazine deal?

Stuart - 25 - not gay or a trannie - but is he eye candy ladies?

I'm guessing you'll all be happy with him. :)

EDIT: Put your eyes back in Jennifer.

Aww, so no drag queen then? I am most disappointed! I started watching halfway through Alex's interview and turned off. Am going to catch it later as I have got it Sky +'ed. This one is going to get my full attention!

I had a quick look on the BB website and have to admit, he isn't my cup of tea looks wise. Then again, anyone who isn't Josh Homme isn't really my cup of tea either. I wonder what Grace Dent will make of him?

I've just watched last nights, thank god Alex is gone - she is a total twat. Typical gangster girl, clearly unable to fit into a regular social group.

Shame she can't be dismissed to the moon, where she can't reproduce - oh, damn, too late.

Mission- No he isnt eye candy, looks a bit girlie to me and what is with those eyelashes?!?