Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
sheswiththeband

*warning*

just informing anyone parked in Princes Street Lane, this past week there has been a drunk man in a high viz jacket sitting in various places in the lane. yesterday and today he was trying to get into peoples cars to sit and drink his strong bow. the police came down but he wandered off.

lock up your cars cos he was sat in a silver one yesterday.

:o

just informing anyone parked in Princes Street Lane, this past week there has been a drunk man in a high viz jacket sitting in various places in the lane. yesterday and today he was trying to get into peoples cars to sit and drink his strong bow. the police came down but he wandered off.

lock up your cars cos he was sat in a silver one yesterday.

:o

Ha ha he sounds like a legend :lol:

lock up your cars cos it's kinda stupid not to.

Fixed your post.

...this past week there has been a drunk man in a high viz jacket sitting in various places in the lane.

It's probably just someone from the DoT - they tend to do a lot of sitting about in streets.

Gotta be careful round Princes St, some right nutcases live round that area. Remember this lot that used to live at number 45.......mental the lot of them......!!!

Edited by sausage

Hehehe he has got a lot of bottle. Although, what do you expect in that area of Douglas. Hope he wiped his feet he before got in ;)

Edited by Titanic

Gotta be careful round Princes St, some right nutcases live round that area. Remember this lot that used to live at number 45.......mental the lot of them......!!!

I see your 45 and raise you a 28. Nutters through and through.

Please explain. I know the people who live in 28 and wouldn't classify them as nutters.

I grew up in number 28, Sausage mentioned the people that used to live at 45, I obviously wasn't clear that I meant the ones that used to live in 28 (my lot!). No offence meant to those who live there now.

has 45 got a red door and used to have parties before and after they went out of a Saturday night?

If so.... they were wicked parties, a very memorable time was had by all :P