The British Rally Championship has its next tarmac round in the Isle of Man on the 17-19 July. Its also a round of the C2R2 Cup, SWIFT Sport Cup and Irish Tarmac Championship so a quality field is assured.

The event is run over three days, starting on the Thursday evening and finishing mid Satruday afternoon.

Entry lists and other info can be found on the official web site here

Good luck to any forumites having a run.......

Timekeepers and Marshals are always needed.

If you fancy lending a hand and getting up close to the action please contact the rally office at rally@rallyisleofman.co.im

or turn up for Signing on for these duties on Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th July at the TT Grandstand.

See you there

Aine

Dep Timkeepers Liason

You forgot it's also rounds for the Stars of the Future series too...... :rolleyes:

Anyways I shall be there in the Stars' service area swinging my hammer and duct taping body panels back together.....should be fun.

• 3 weeks later...

what a cr4p website they've got, (www.mir.co.im) seems to be under permanent development, they might have it working by next week !

2 webcams, only one refreshes and is off screen anyway, but I suppose it's better than these

well done Mark !

post-1026-1216477321_thumb.jpg

post-1026-1216477335_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit
eh ? who is he? - dont recongise him!!!! could you post or send me the link to the webcam?

have you tried the http://www.rallyisleofman.co.im/ website?

Cheers

Aine

Rally IOM Dep TLO

http://www.mir.co.im/Blog_08/webcam.htm

the website seemed to be still under development during the event (particularly the webcams).

The saving grace was the results pages which updated as expected

I never had a problem with the website. The webcams only covered the grandstand area and worked everytime I looked. They are currently showing the pack up on the last day when they switched them off. The news page was updated too, and the results pages....

Fantastic result for this years rally too!!!!

interesting looking at the final results and stage winners

1st Higgins 5 stage wins

2nd Boland 12 stage wins

3rd Wilks 7 stage wins

Yep, there's no doubt Boland and Wilks both had quicker machinery than Mark, which just underlines what a superlative drive it was by him.