Reccommend A Driving Instructor?

I'm looking to actually get round to learning how to drive and pass my test!

Can anyone reccommend a good instructor and let me know what sort of prices I'm looking at for lessons?

Cheers :)

Lee Helwich @ Prodrive think its £26 per hour..

Andy Bridgeon - bridge Tutition, 5 of my friends and family including myself have passed first time with him and he is really friendly and patient compared to some other instructors .

I think it is a standard £25 - 26 per hour for everyone on the island apart from maybe MSM because they give you some extra stuff, not sure what though booklets or cds.

Peter Stewert aided myself, my wife and my brother in passing our tests. Good instructer with lots of patience. He cost £23 per session about 3 years ago, so I am sure his prices will have risen since.

Edited by alph3

You've got lots of recommendations here and I can't offer any more but I will say don't be afraid to change instructor. If you don't get on with him or her then your driving lessons are going to be difficult.

Yes, my daughter is starting driving in a week or two and I noticed the £20 lessons in the courier too, 206060 I think the number was or it could have been 208080 hmmm.....anyway, I was wondering who it is and what they are like, any info would be appreciated :)

thanks you

x