Foul Stinking Breath

Best to just tell them. It won't take a moment and he is probably totally unaware of the situation. He will appreciate it.

I always do this since I worked in a food factory and one of my colleagues stank, real body odour type stuff. My colleagues and I bought whistles and every time he came within 10 ft we would blow the whistle. After a week of this he went off sick, had a nervous breakdown and hung mimself.

Didn't do much for his smell though.

I feel terrible for laughing, but that was funny :D

Edited by shoepatshoe
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take the easy/best way out and tell your boss. He/she will then have a word with them and you don't have to be the bearer of bad news.

And Stu baby --- ketosis actually means your body is sick ---- you are not detoxing you are making yourself unwell! Don't make me worry about you!

To quote myself from this thread.

Lone Wolf - whatever happened to him?

Jaqueline - whatever happened to her?

what happened to the smelly person?

Well we have sort of backed off. The post about the guy hanging himself is a bit near of a frightener and I really wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

I think this has been suggested on numerous occasions before on these forums, but perhaps an email with a link to this thread might help.

Maybe some people like having bad breath, like some people think it is super fun to break wind in company and smirk, I just don't know.

I've just started a miracle diet - so no food or coffee for (at least) a week, but two sachets of powder mixed with water, and lots of extra water on top of that. It puts the body into ketosis, where it starts to eat all the fat (the Atkins diet works in much the same way I think).

One of the side-effects is apparently stinkbreath, so I've told my co-worker not to hesitate for a second if she notices that, or if plants start to wilt when I pass by.

I've also tooled up with lots of bottles of mouthwash...

I have been on an Atkins type diet for a few months now, and have lost a *lot* of weight. It really does work, but your right, your breath will start to smell a bit, and your pee can get really stinky, but hey, better than being a fatster!

What is the powder that your using?

Gavin.

It's called Lipotrim. It tastes like ground sawdust in water with a hint of either chocolate or strawberry. The leaflet says it's supposed to be 'palatable but not moresome' which I suppose is true. I had my 'lunch' today at work, and thought just shaking the mix in a big jug would work...but it ended up lumpy and completely horrid.

DA - I'm afraid I'll only manage this for a week, but the plan then is to start carb counting and cut back on the bread, pasta and sugar - I don't eat vast amounts of junk or processed food anyway, my weight problem is entirely down to being a lazy fat git who hates any unnecessary exercise and drinks too much sweet coffee.

I must admit, I'm not hungry - belly is full of goop and water - but I LONG for something tasty to relieve the boredom of sawdust and water.

I must admit, I'm not hungry - belly is full of goop and water - but I LONG for something tasty to relieve the boredom of sawdust and water.

There are LOADS of tasty things that dont have carbs in - just do an Internet search.

The Atkins bars - although pricy, are really nice!

Best to just tell them. It won't take a moment and he is probably totally unaware of the situation. He will appreciate it.

I always do this since I worked in a food factory and one of my colleagues stank, real body odour type stuff. My colleagues and I bought whistles and every time he came within 10 ft we would blow the whistle. After a week of this he went off sick, had a nervous breakdown and hung mimself.

Didn't do much for his smell though.

Doesn't always work. I had this 'colleague' who I worked with for years, always had a massive BO problem, had been pulled up numerous times by management, including myself (has to be one of the most embarrasing things you have to do), and he would sort himself out for a couple of weeks, come in all shiny and clean, then he'd slip back into stinkness again.

It was like he just didn't know any better. Stinky Inky, oh how I don't miss him. :D