The title of the thread is misleading, it wasn't Telecabs who ripped you off, it was the individual driver.

I agree. The individual driver is at fault not Telecabs the company.

If you were that bothered you should of addressed your issue at the time with the driver.

should 'have' addressed

First post and you're being a pedant, you'll fit right in here. ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title of the thread is misleading, it wasn't Telecabs who ripped you off, it was the individual driver.

If you were that bothered you should of addressed your issue at the time with the driver.

should 'have' addressed

First post and you're being a pedant, you'll fit right in here. ;)

:D :D The first post with this log in - decided I wanted to become a pedant for a while. :rolleyes:;)

Why have you got more than one login? Are you schizophrenic?

Is that anything to do with you?

Thought not - keep it out!

You seem a bit touchy, it was only a question. Personally, I'll stick with just the one login as I'm happy with what I post and can't think of any ulterior reason for having any other logins. Each to their own I suppose.

should 'have' addressed

GET A HOBBY!

should 'have' addressed

GET A HOBBY!

Get an education!

should 'have' addressed

GET A HOBBY!

Get an education!

grow up little boy.. just because I used of instead of have doesn't mean i'm not educated. It just indicates I didn't re-read my post.

should 'have' addressed

GET A HOBBY!

Get an education!

grow up little boy.. just because I used of instead of have doesn't mean i'm not educated. It just indicates I didn't re-read my post.

It means your basic education is poor!

This could be fun - it definitely seems to wind people up. :D

That would depend on your definition of fun. I can't see the enjoyment of scoring cheap points on grammar and spelling. You're in danger of displaying classic troll characteristics. (lol, lol, lol, lol............)

This could be fun - it definitely seems to wind people up. :D

That would depend on your definition of fun. I can't see the enjoyment of scoring cheap points on grammar and spelling. You're in danger of displaying classic troll characteristics. (lol, lol, lol, lol............)

While I'm waiting to go out this is definitely better fun winding you up than staring at the TV ! :P

Edited by Back to the Future