I really can not stand this place.

Last time i went i waited for 40 mins then got a cold and very soggy pizza.

The staff were to busy talking to each other than taking a second drinks order

In other words it was shit

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Paparazzi last night. Food was ok except the calamari starter was awful. However what really shocked us was what the owner? (small fat bald guy) was doing. We observed him about a dozen times scooping ice from the ice bucket into glasses and water jugs with his bare hands and then serving them up. In between this he was clearing off tables and shaking hands with customers. Not once did he wash his hands. This is page one of basic hygiene!

Won't be eating there ever again.

• 2 months later...

Time for an update. As I've just resampled. A deep fried mozzarella starter was pretty good, as was a hot fresh garlic bread which came with a disappointing tomato salsa I'd swear wasn't prepared from scratch on the premises. Any semblance of satisfaction evaporated on deviating from those dishes. The prawn and smoked salmon starter was extraordinary. The prawns were ok, but it is difficult to get raising the temperature of them from one of deep frozen wrong. The salmon was however very poorly received by all at the table. I'd guess it's possible that they have their own unique and adventurous blend of smoking chips which may appeal to a majority of the clientele but the one at our table was returned to the kitchen almost intact. I certainly wouldn't have it again. And I love smoked salmon.

Next let down - my Pizza Napoli. Much as I love capers, those little salty buds of heaven, I do not want the pizza completely covered in them, they are salty! lol,lol............ There was an excess of olives as well, I was left with the impression that my pizza was being used as a vehicle to shift a load of unwanted stock, and I was shovelling them to the side of the plate after a couple of forkfuls. Nice bottled water though.

Bit of a shame after my last trip but there you go, I'm revising my opinion to 5/10. And I'm being generous probably.

• Like 1
Time for an update. As I've just resampled. A deep fried mozzarella starter was pretty good, as was a hot fresh garlic bread which came with a disappointing tomato salsa I'd swear wasn't prepared from scratch on the premises. Any semblance of satisfaction evaporated on deviating from those dishes. The prawn and smoked salmon starter was extraordinary. The prawns were ok, but it is difficult to get raising the temperature of them from one of deep frozen wrong. The salmon was however very poorly received by all at the table. I'd guess it's possible that they have their own unique and adventurous blend of smoking chips which may appeal to a majority of the clientele but the one at our table was returned to the kitchen almost intact. I certainly wouldn't have it again. And I love smoked salmon.

Next let down - my Pizza Napoli. Much as I love capers, those little salty buds of heaven, I do not want the pizza completely covered in them, they are salty! lol,lol............ There was an excess of olives as well, I was left with the impression that my pizza was being used as a vehicle to shift a load of unwanted stock, and I was shovelling them to the side of the plate after a couple of forkfuls. Nice bottled water though.

Bit of a shame after my last trip but there you go, I'm revising my opinion to 5/10. And I'm being generous probably.

Well, going on previous posts you were warned...