Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Dames Aflame

Boot Sales

Hi everyone

I want to book a table at a boot sale - any boot sale - preferably one with lots of traffic, but can only see ones for the next week. Does anyone know where there is a list for ones that will be coming up in the next month or two? Plus, can anyone give advice as to what would be a high traffic one?

Many thanks!

Hi everyone

I want to book a table at a boot sale - any boot sale - preferably one with lots of traffic, but can only see ones for the next week. Does anyone know where there is a list for ones that will be coming up in the next month or two? Plus, can anyone give advice as to what would be a high traffic one?

Many thanks!

Me too perhaps it's a quiet time of year for TABLE SALE or BOOT SALE but just had big clear out due to move so heaps of stuff to sell CLOTHING JEWELLERY CHINA BOOKS UNUSED & GIFT ITEMS Are there any Charities out there boosting funds by running table sales this side of Christmas?

Onchan Community Centre on Sunday 14th December. Some of my friends plan to do a charity car boot sale up there that day, and have sussed it out the last few times and found it very busy.

Depends on what a boot sale is!

I went to the Cronk-y-Berry school boot sale and failed to see a single car flogging anything. Presuming I had not noticed it had been cancelled, turned and went for a pint instead.

I later found out it was really an old fashioned jumble sale inside the school hall.

To this day the school stll calls them boot sales on their banners