Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Snaipyr

Piano Wanted

You just jealous... it's all here..

(spoken in the usual Jerry Springer clientél accent - though resisted the urge to also type "She is comin' home with me" as decided it made me sound too dodgy)

(GULP!)

OMG.... second thoughts... perhaps "gulp" wasn't the most appropriate choice of word then.

Mission, you have lowered the tone.

Makes a change though hey, it's normally stav that lowers the tone in these here parts.

at the moment there is one down at the southern aminity site in the reclamation area (under cover) not sure if it is plinky plonky or plonky plinky but its free an I'm sure they'll let you try befor you take it away, looks ok but I didn't have a close look.

at the moment there is one down at the southern aminity site in the reclamation area (under cover) not sure if it is plinky plonky or plonky plinky but its free an I'm sure they'll let you try befor you take it away, looks ok but I didn't have a close look.

Thanks for that Jim, but I've got one now. Strange though, that's the second one I've heard about at the Southern amenity site in a week. Must be rich people down there in Port Erin.

Thanks for that Jim, but I've got one now.  Strange though, that's the second one I've heard about at the Southern amenity site in a week.  Must be rich people down there in Port Erin.

No, they just can't play the piano!

Stav.

i have a piano for sale not too large upright, bourght from the auction house in ramsey at the end of last year, needs tuning anyone interested will have to arrange collection, offers around £250 contact jon on 408216