Manx Members Of The Bnp

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd quickly sign up and say I know one of the folks on the list (work with them). They're angry about the leak - they don't blame New Labour bla bla bla as the Mail, BBC etc are saying, but blame BNP and subsequently asked for they're membership to be withdrawn.

Yeah. Your 'friend'. Right. Gotcha.

The inevitable has started:

I hope not. I know that our elderly accountant no longer lives at the address listed and I'd hate to see anyone attacked because of info on that list.

Anyone reposting it could always add a few more names of people they didn't like and had a grudge against.

Worse, if someone does get beaten up by a gang, thus increasing bnp's sympathy.

I'm not sure what to make of it, but noticed there's one manx guy who's on his companies website in a photo montage, his is the picture to the far right.... :)

Thought I'd quickly sign up and say I know one of the folks on the list (work with them). They're angry about the leak - they don't blame New Labour bla bla bla as the Mail, BBC etc are saying, but blame BNP and subsequently asked for they're membership to be withdrawn.

Yeah. Your 'friend'. Right. Gotcha.

Like your style fella.