Mac Deaths Aka Macbeaths

i only poped in for like 5 mins to meet a few mates.

what a dive of a place it needs to be shut down and thats the end of that you have to nice bar near by CEST LA VIE + THE VICTORIA TAVERN

the only reason it is busy cos of the cheap drink and the chance of seeing a fight at some point

what a dive of a place it needs to be shut down and thats the end of that you have to nice bar near by CEST LA VIE + THE VICTORIA TAVERN

the only reason it is busy cos of the cheap drink and the chance of seeing a fight at some point

Cheap drink and the chance of seeing a fight at some point are what all good pubs should provide.

Sounds good to me, I'm off there for a skeet and a pint.

"Nice" pubs - (like Cest La Vie) should be avoided like the plague. You will realise when you are old enough to drink legally.

May I recommend Thursday's kareoke nights at Macdeaths

This is when anyone within about half a mile can listen to the result of £2 per pint fuelled tuneless screaming

The scene outside one day last summer was like a modern day Hogarth cartoon, huge tattoed fuckwit in vest & trakkie bottoms with his tracksuited & pierced Vikki Pollard lookalike girlfriend. She holding a pushchair with a scabby baby in it and a Staffordshire Terrier tied to the pram

All four smoking ( made that bit up)

The only pub on the island where being tanked is a prerequisite for getting in.

Bring back "The Lounge".

You never know just what you got until it's gone, eh ?...

...GOMH*...

Well said that man. A great little bar, friendly and welcoming staff, great music (more often than not provided by sir GOMH) and a skip full of different vodkas. Great place.

McBeths is 4 walls of gout with a toilet, probably communal as it can be difficult to tell male from female in there.

Top draw to CB's description of summer outside the place.