Tesco Brains

jimbms

And they don't sell brains.

You don't need brains on this thread. Just a nasty aggressive attitude.

This forum is, lately, like the parody of internet forums which Private Eye publishes -> where a bunch of angry little englanders call everyone in public life a numpty or a muppet. And the most ranty people are barely semi-literate.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your childish and idiotic response shows that your just a grumpy fart who wants to be heard (not Bernad Moffet by any chance?).

And yours just proves yet again that your full of shit.

Your obviously some dimwit that can't accept that many people find the experience of using the shop good.

Yeah, well some people have quite low standards and are happy with mediocre service your obviously one of them. Then again if you have a low IQ and self esteem issues you probably don't expect much from life - what's wrong with just being thrown some stale bread and used butter from the back of a van in the loading bay?

Boo hoo, the bad man used some big words and the dummy has come out of the cot.

As to having no standards...sorry Tesco doesn't sell quail eggs and caviar. Maybe if you pop off to M&S they will have the quality you need and someone to hear you rant on about how bad Tesco is.

No need to dress it up. You've exposed yourself as a total fucking arsehole. Well done. Where do you shop again? Oh yes, you've made it quite clear haven't you. I hear that Pot Noodle is on special offer this week. You make sure you get a trolley full a full meal for 90p is very hard to come by.

Calm down pal. Just because I used facts to make you look a fool, doesnt mean you have to try and use big boy swears at me to make yourself look better (not working by the way). Yes I shop at Tesco. And at Shopeshite, Spar, Coop, and M&S. So what does that do for your statment? Still a wally. Yes you are. I infact have done a shop at Tesco tonight and spent £148. And no Pot Noodles in sight. Manx pork? Check. Manx chicken? Check. Manx milk? Check. Pot Noodles? Nope sorry.

Nice try matey boy, but no cigar.

And they don't sell brains.

You don't need brains on this thread. Just a nasty aggressive attitude.

It's odd isn't it? When you do business on the island, there is none of the machismo that blights business in the UK and USA. People are constructive, helpful, and generally charming.

And yet you come on here and all hell breaks loose. Ignorance, insults, intolerance, bad language, aggression, zenophobia, cynicism, poor taste - even the mods aren't immune.

The worst thing is that it's catching. :(

There's not much that's Manx about Manx Forums, in my view.

S

Edited by Sebrof

hboy biting like a barracuda..

guys a tosser any man with a yorkie avatar has to be instantly recognisable as that imo.. .. nuff said innit..

sebrof its obvious he has several aliases he is using to taunt you all with..

Edited by manxman2

Calm down pal. Just because I used facts to make you look a fool, doesnt mean you have to try and use big boy swears at me to make yourself look better (not working by the way). Yes I shop at Tesco. And at Shopeshite, Spar, Coop, and M&S. So what does that do for your statment? Still a wally. Yes you are. I infact have done a shop at Tesco tonight and spent £148. And no Pot Noodles in sight. Manx pork? Check. Manx chicken? Check. Manx milk? Check. Pot Noodles? Nope sorry.

Tough words but you still write like a c*&t. You sad little tit. Do you want to start another thread asking why people don't like you again? I think you should, the last one was a REAL success .....

Oh I'm sorry, did the complicated subject confuse you so much that all you can do is swear at me? I'm concered for you I really am. By resorting to swearing at me without having anything of any real substance you have shown yourself to be just another ranting nobody with nothing important to say.

Congrats.

guys a tosser any man with a yorkie avatar has to be instantly recognisable as that imo.. .. nuff said innit..

Its not a yorkie. And I need only one avatar to make you look a xenophobic throwback from the dark ages.

Tough words but you still write like a c*&t. You sad little tit. Do you want to start another thread asking why people don't like you again? I think you should, the last one was a REAL success .....

Oh I'm sorry, did the complicated subject confuse you so much that all you can do is swear at me? I'm concered for you I really am. By resorting to swearing at me without having anything of any real substance you have shown yourself to be just another ranting nobody with nothing important to say.

Congrats.

Your the loser pal. I've goaded people on these boards for ages. Your vanity has gotten the best of you because you provide an instant bite ... and by the way you can stick your doggy balloons up your arse. Did the money raised trying to save a dead dog ever be spent on anything useful?

Champ? Nothing to do with me ask someone who knows.

Nice one for trying to hijack the topic again.

Manxman2 = broken record.

I think it's time for the personal insults to stop - otherwise stuff will start getting removed.

Healthy and vibrant debate is always welcome, it's what makes a forum fun and active.

Name calling and abuse towards each other is against the T&C though and quite frankly, it's going too far lately.

Think before you post please or it will be removed.

I think it's time for the personal insults to stop - otherwise stuff will start getting removed.

Healthy and vibrant debate is always welcome, it's what makes a forum fun and active.

Name calling and abuse towards each other is against the T&C though and quite frankly, it's going too far lately.

Think before you post please or it will be removed.

I'm just full of love (and Jack Daniels) and I apologise for anything I have posted since about 7:30!!

Edited by hboy

Tesco is awful, and it's full of awful people.

I like the keen amateurish nature of Shoprite, and the new Guiltless Gourmet store is a chilled out place to shop with the family.

In an ideal world, the IOM Tesco would get firebombed.