Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
We Like The Moon

Kids Parties

Any idea.....

5yr old boy, tried Dragons Castle - only take 15 and there are 22 in his class, Fun Barn is manky and the tables are never clean, he's been to two parties which have had clowns and one with a Pirate...so I am stuck for ideas now. I don't think I could cope doing a "traditional" party with pass the parcel and all that shabang as 22 screaming kids would do my baps in.....

And don't even think about Rex and Colin

5yr old boy, tried Dragons Castle - only take 15 and there are 22 in his class, Fun Barn is manky and the tables are never clean, he's been to two parties which have had clowns and one with a Pirate...so I am stuck for ideas now. I don't think I could cope doing a "traditional" party with pass the parcel and all that shabang as 22 screaming kids would do my baps in.....

Don't invite all 22 kids?

Don't invite all 22 kids?

"You're invited, you're invited, you're invited,...[pause]...,you're invited..."

A friend of mine has taken her young kid to a disco at the Hydro recently. Apparently worked very well - as long as the grasping brats (who are after all, the future, lol,lol..... ) get a party bag at the end of it they'll be happy enough I think.

Ellan Vannin Gym Club do parties, they should do 22.

Only problem will be that due to the age of the children they will probably require parents to stay.

Very good though.

And don't even think about Rex and Colin

lol lol, I cant even belive they are still going, I was in the Rex n colin club :ph34r: in marown before they dissapeared for a few years lol

Try Switched on, for face paining etc.. Ellan Vannin Gym is great, with the party's they have a member of staff there and a few parents is enough.

If they want a disco etc with games, try hiring a venue like the old friends club or havana and getting a kids party DJ or entertainer.

We've already done R and C in other threads.

And received our outdated weatabix as a reward!

Don't forget the Brillo !!!!

how could you..????

We've already done R and C in other threads.

And received our outdated weatabix as a reward!

Sand castle making on the beach - there is a nice new one being made at the back of the airport right now.

B and Q - power tool juggling.

Waste sites - hide and seek.

Pass the parcel - Langness, High street, Marine Drive.. infact, anywhere dog walkers go for a shit walk.

Switched On Entertainment were pretty good for my wee lads party a few years back. Had a DJ, face painting and lots of games. We hired the community centre in Castletown for the event. Nice big open space so you can keep one eye on the little swines!