New Aliens vs Predator Trailer

Cheers Uni :D they're lookin good, can't wait till the film comes out!!

• 2 months later...

Whats with all the **** v's **** at the moment?

First freddy v's Jason now Alien v's Preditor next robocop v's Teriminator then what ? bob the builder v's fireman sam ? when will this madness end????

(my money is on sam btw)

• 2 weeks later...

alien has always had links to predator, alien skulls in the predator spaceship, the predator stuck in the chair in the first alien movie, the comics of the past 15 years, the computer games, so don't be too surprised about the basis for this movie. i hope they don't ruin it again like they tried to with resurection, the alien series had been pretty solid till then, i personally rate alien as my favourite film of all time. so much scope, so many places they can take the series, the fourth film was a travesty, the others managed to steer clear of cheese and weirdness, whoever gave them permission to make it should be shot!

anyone know who's directing AvsP?

also could someone provide me with a link to the trailer, i tried it a while ago, downloaded the trailer and it wouldn't work!

alien has always had links to predator, alien skulls in the predator spaceship, the predator stuck in the chair in the first alien movie, the comics of the past 15 years, the computer games

Oh god, Aliens has had nothing to do with Predator, only in the comics.

Yes Danny Glover saw an Alien skull in Predator 2, spaceship. But not in Alien, that was a "Jockey", so I learned from watching the Alien SE features.

The game came after the comic books, but the film has been in scripting for years.

Paul Anderson is directing, TMBE I suggest you watch the trailers and featurettes.

sOZ, tHAtS hOw i uNDerStOOd iT, i Read a CoMic tHAt sHOwed tHe aliEn sTucK iN thE cHaiR As a pREDatOr, pERhapS theY jUSt tOOk it Cos It WAS an EASy lInK, In NoWay wAs i gOINg tO tRY tO pOOpOO youR AnoRak STatuS, uNibONd!

i did AlsO aSk For a LinK So I couLd sEE fOR MysELf, PLeASE.

:huh:

Edited by the mo beats experience