Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
alibaba

Kaiser Chiefs At The Villa

Whinging is what us women do best.

Well Minnie !!!!!! Now I'm in agreement.......... pretty good at getting the last word as well, which is why i'm gonna call it a day with this one! It's all been a pleasure, hope you all enjoy the Kaisers, i'm off to research Noddy, I really want to make a success out of the appreciation thread !!!!!

To be fair, pretending to play a non existent guitar whilst listening to the Kaiser Chiefs might look even naffer than it usually does.

To be fair, pretending to play a non existent guitar whilst listening to the Kaiser Chiefs might look even naffer than it usually does.

Doesn't beat your trying to use a non-existant brain whilst naffly typing though.

Curiosity Killed The Cat had great posteriors - except Ben maybe, he was a bit skinny.

What a pity all their songs were shite.

HAPPY KAISER NEWS!!!

:D ******* Planes Over Paris are the local support ********** :D

If you managed to get a ticket go check out some of our tracks.

www.myspace.com/planesoverparis

We're playing The Railway this Saturday if you'd like a preview at what the villa will be like.

HAPPY KAISER NEWS!!!

We're playing The Railway this Saturday if you'd like a preview at what the villa will be like.

Top news, well done fella!

Least you're definitely going then....got spare tix? ;)

HAPPY KAISER NEWS!!!

I doubt that the bands who lost out would view this as happy news........

Edited by mouse30

Maybe they will be happy for them, instead of bitter and jealous.

You've never met any musicians then Sarah?

Well done Oogie, who's in Planes? I like the track on Buggane's cancer thing.

Mouse 30's got a valid point though, the others probably won't be happy will they! It's not a case of "bitter and jealous" There are other local bands who are as good as or better than Planes over Paris and may feel that they should have the opportunity, I'm sure this will make planes over paris feel like pop stars for fifteen minutes and fair enough, but i really don't think we will see the Kaiser Chiefs namedropping them in any future interviews! They may secure a few more "hangers on", that's about it!

Mouse 30's got a valid point though, the others probably won't be happy will they! It's not a case of "bitter and jealous" There are other local bands who are as good as or better than Planes over Paris and may feel that they should have the opportunity, I'm sure this will make planes over paris feel like pop stars for fifteen minutes and fair enough, but i really don't think we will see the Kaiser Chiefs namedropping them in any future interviews! They may secure a few more "hangers on", that's about it!

I stand corrected.

I stand corrected.

Boo Hoo Hoo, you a "hanger on" by any chance......... I stand corrected.......bye bye, better threads to visit!!!!!