Amadeus

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Facebook-ca...sque.5233869.jp

Looks like the fan has hit the shit.

About time - the KKK clowns were outshining my scoop... :ph34r:

Now then, all we need now is a picture of a burning cross in front of a mosque, and the new tourism brochure is ready...

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Facebook-ca...sque.5233869.jp

Looks like the fan has hit the shit.

The newspaper should drop the constant use of (sic).

I think once we are told a quote is from the website we'll understand it has been transcribed as original.

• 8 months later...

With the DTI only considering Manx workers for employment opportunities on the Island, do you feel that this will result in a mass exodus of foreign workers heading back to the UK/further afield?

Would this result in a large investment in a Mosque on a small Island where the majority of people will not be Muslims due to the DTI's actions?

I've noticed that the Polish orientated shops have closed/are going out of business since the UK/IOM started to struggle and they have left.

With the DTI only considering Manx workers for employment opportunities on the Island, do you feel that this will result in a mass exodus of foreign workers heading back to the UK/further afield?

Would this result in a large investment in a Mosque on a small Island where the majority of people will not be Muslims due to the DTI's actions?

I've noticed that the Polish orientated shops have closed/are going out of business since the UK/IOM started to struggle and they have left.

Of course, only foreign workers can possibly be Muslims. And it's already a large investment in a Mosque on a small Island where the majority of people are not Muslims.

Have you noticed many UK/IOM shops have closed/are going out of business since the UK/IOM started to struggle, too?

Have you ever cut yourself shaving and discovered a swastika underneath?

Of course, only foreign workers can possibly be Muslims. And it's already a large investment in a Mosque on a small Island where the majority of people are not Muslims.

Have you noticed many UK/IOM shops have closed/are going out of business since the UK/IOM started to struggle, too?

Have you ever cut yourself shaving and discovered a swastika underneath?

I'm having a pop at Government spending and the DTI being narrow minded, not Muslims, so you can get off your high horse Gonzo.

all of my polish friends are still here and they don't happen to be muslims, not that it would make any difference to me, the building of a mosque should be funded by the muslims (as the building of churches are funded by their followers) and will only affect them as they will be the ones using it, I can't really see what the problem is to be honest.

In an ideal world, the Christians would give the Muslims one of their spare churches, I don't suppose that they are all full - perhaps 2 God churches could join congregations and give an Allah church their unused place of worship. Save selling the churches too, seems Christianity is so last century. The money from the sale of the churches goes to which ever religion sells it, not to the people of the community whose ancestors built the place, that's not very Christian, is it?

...the building of a mosque should be funded by the muslims (as the building of churches are funded by their followers) and will only affect them as they will be the ones using it, I can't really see what the problem is to be honest.

At least you wouldn't have to buy an alarm clock if you lived nearby - up with the Larks after the call to prayer.