Manx Mosque Facebook Group

Amadeus

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bear in mind that Islam is the antithesis of Western democracy before you are so willing to allow its infection to further spread across the Island as a result of ignorance of what Islam really is all about, and complacency that ‘things won’t be changed by another mosque yessir’.

They will.

This group was made up by myself, I set this group up for people to express their opinion and views,

myself I am not bothered if a mosque is built or not

That post makes you look even thicker, than being thick enough to set the facebook page up in the first place.

Just bear in mind that Islam is the antithesis of Western democracy before you are so willing to allow its infection to further spread across the Island as a result of ignorance of what Islam really is all about, and complacency that ‘things won’t be changed by another mosque yessir’.

They will.

You know who said things like that?

He's pretty famous. An Austrian, became leader of a little country called Germany. Think he died in 1945... Damm. Can't remember his name. Perhaps you could help me, who was he?

Edited by Irwezsh

I am not in favour of a further increase in any particular strongly religious people. The bigger a minority gets the more they expect the host to change.

I like the Isle of Man as it is.

Sometimes change is a good thing, especially when it comes to removing ignorance surroundings race but...

...if you are talking about changes that may come in making people respect or fear not to insult someone's religion then that is a different thing. I have absolutely no problem in strongly religious people moving to the Isle of Man, however, as can be seen from particular UK GOVERNMENT policies and edicts there is this accommodation of Islam. But it depends on what it is as to whether it is of concern or not.

How many 'mainstream' religions are in existence now that preach hatred to other members of the human race that do not happen to subscribe to their particular beliefs?

The Muslim faith seems, perhaps, to be at the forefront in that respect. Yet it's interesting that they'll embrace the ideology of the Western infidels, as and when it suits buying, for example, football clubs or spending billions on building resorts in the desert to attract the filthy lucre of the Westerners (whilst exploiting, in a horrendous fashion, other Middle / Far-Eastern races as labourers).

The Israelis seem little better and how many people remember that, in their initial display of aggression in the Middle East, they were prepared to kill British troops?

I'm making those comments in the context of people acting in a relgious belief as opposed, for example, to finanically / politically induced acts of aggression that have occurred in the recent past.

Taking at look at the World overall, we haven't really progressed very far in 21 centuries. It's just seems that the exploitation of the less well off has shifted on a geographical basis and I wonder how many 'residents' on the Island have played a part in that in recent years?

Yes, ditch the mumbo-jumbo but, at the same time, implement a policy recognizing that we all have to live on this planet, we breathe the same air, the water we drink and the fuel that we burn belongs to the human race and not to some selve-serving interests.

However I am not averse to making a few bob, so any religious group short of a place to worship can use my restaurant on quiet nights e.g Monday Tuesday Wednesday as long as they all buy a burger

Is that except Jehovas Witnessess?

Even them, in fact I'll order a few cases of Stella just in case

They will.

Thank fuck it's not a synagogue then