Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

Out of interest how many of you have had the misfortune of living on a multi racial housing estate in the UK.

had a mate who was at a uni where, only bout 10% where white!!!!!, lets just say, they diden go around on there own and u were allways looking over your back,

Did have reason to be concerned?

had a mate who was at a uni where, only bout 10% where white!!!!!, lets just say, they diden go around on there own and u were allways looking over your back,

...now you know how every foreigner in the Island feels because of ignorant racist halfwits like yourself.

Out of interest how many of you have had the misfortune of living on a multi racial housing estate in the UK.

Yup done that. Lived on a council estate in Shoreditch and then in Hackney. Walking home from work late at night etc. It was fine. Do I get a badge ?

The cops were more scary than the neighbors.

PS - in general I am slightly more afraid of the white poor than of the non white poor. But that's what I think we are really talking about with stuff like this. It is middle class / sheltered fear of the rabble.

I feel soooo proud to be Manx right now. :angry:

Thing is though, it's highly unlikely to have been setup by a Manx person. Infact how many real Manx people are actually left here? There must be more UK/Irish, EU citizens over here now than original Manx born?

Personal experience has shown me that manx born share the same values as myself where as I cannot say the same about others. I have no issue with others being here but wish they'd have the courtesey to adapt to the environment. In fact I've found most EU citizens (non UK/Irish) to be of the nicer people I've found living on the Island.

I was in Leicester a coupla weeks ago and while walking down the London Road at around 10.00pm on a Saturday night I was accosted by two asian teenagers.

Do you know what they did the barstewards???!!!

They only went and asked me for a light!!

I am scared witless about what might happen if the Isle of Man ever became multicultural. Imagine trying to walk along Douglas Prom late at night. The local yoofs would be on one side, spitting, drinking and shouting abuse and there would be asians on the other side politely asking for a light. Armageddon!!!!!

Just to let you all know, Ballakermeen and all the Island's schools are now fully aware of the FB group, it's members and it's content.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with matters. They are on bit of a hiding to nothing I suppose.

At least we can reasonably expect the group to be pulled from FB. Not much ... but a start ...

...GOMH*...

Edited by The Godfather of Manx House

Jordan Jose Baptiste Maguire (Ballakermeen High School) posts,

Im sick of these fucking coons taking our jobs! I know one filthy nigger who's got a job in Boots! That dark mooky fuck.... WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! :L:L seriously though your all fucking poons [/i]

If that is his real name (doubt it really is) I can really understand his anger towards the world.

Im sick of these fucking coons taking our jobs! I know one filthy nigger who's got a job in Boots! That dark mooky fuck.... WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! :L:L seriously though your all fucking poons [/i]

If that is his real name (doubt it really is) I can really understand his anger towards the world.

However I feel he could have been more eloquent in his racial abuse. His grammar and spelling were also very poor. His English teacher should be ashamed.

Nearly 100% of all crimes on the IOM are committed by white people...

In 2008 the majority of violent crimes on the Island were committed by white foreigners, manly from the eastern block countries and its also the same in many UK Cities. The colour of a persons skin has nothing to do with the problems, most of the problems are caused by the way they are brought up and where brought up.

Nearly 100% of all crimes on the IOM are committed by white people...

In 2008 the majority of violent crimes on the Island were committed by white foreigners, manly from the eastern block countries

Source?

Hello stupid - the headline says "Racial murders: nearly half the victims are white".

So nearly half isn't a majority, the majority must be non-white - what is your point?

Good afternoon Knob Head. read the link, the point being made is that its us the Whites that want to hide away from the truth, we don't want the bad press heaped on our doorsteps but don't mind it being put on others. Black man murders white boy grabs more headlines than white boy kills a Black man.

However I feel he could have been more eloquent in his racial abuse. His grammar and spelling were also very poor. His English teacher should be ashamed.

considering the name, i assumed the response was a serious overdose or sarcasm especially when you read the last 6 words?? your should = you're and poon as in poontang = cunt? so not racist is how i read it, just anger towards racists, fair comment.

Edited by WTF

Hello stupid - the headline says "Racial murders: nearly half the victims are white".

So nearly half isn't a majority, the majority must be non-white - what is your point?

Good afternoon Knob Head. read the link, the point being made is that its us the Whites that want to hide away from the truth, we don't want the bad press heaped on our doorsteps but don't mind it being put on others. Black man murders white boy grabs more headlines than white boy kills a Black man.

ofcourse it does, hunter shoots bear never gets a mention, bear kills hunter and half way round the world we get to hear about it.

Just to let you all know, Ballakermeen and all the Island's schools are now fully aware of the FB group, it's members and it's content.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with matters. They are on bit of a hiding to nothing I suppose.

At least we can reasonably expect the group to be pulled from FB. Not much ... but a start ...

...GOMH*...

I'll keep you all informed if I here anything within my school.