Playschools/playgroups In Douglas

Hi

We live in the Douglas area and new to the IOM.

We are looking for a playschool to send our 2 year old where the kids only play and don't have to learn anything academically.

Anyone know somewhere which allows the children to play for a few mornings a week ?

Hi

We are looking for a playschool to send our 2 year old where the kids only play and don't have to learn anything academically.

Anyone know somewhere which allows the children to play for a few mornings a week ?

There's one in the Gym by the grandstand road. My kids went to the one in the Methodist church in onchan and loved it.

Hopes and Dreams on Woodborne Road were very good and let the 2 year olds just play and have fun. My son went to Hopes & Dreams and loved it. My daughter went to Beehive (Hopes & Dreams did not do term time places which was what I wanted), and she is very happy there, although they are a bit stricter with the children. You can make appointments with the various nurseries to have a look around and you will just get a feel for the one that is right for you.

Hi

There is a Montessori School near the Manx Museum but I don't know what ages they take.