Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Modern Warfare 2

Grr the knife guys on ctf, lame!

Seen this? Save time on that single player runthrough...

Spoilers..

By shooting the General who betrays you in the training bit.. LOL!

More spoilers...

but it's fake.

Robert Bowling via Twitter:

#MW2 Javelin Glitch fix currently in test. Once it's cleared, we'll be urging it through Microsoft & Sony certification as fast as possible.
RT @Stepto: While IW works on getting the MW2 glitch fixed, people we catch using it will recieve suspensions from LIVE. Play fair every ...
Edited by Virtual_Boy

fix been pushed through steam already by the looks of it

Robert Bowling via Twitter:
#MW2 Javelin Glitch fix currently in test. Once it's cleared, we'll be urging it through Microsoft & Sony certification as fast as possible.
RT @Stepto: While IW works on getting the MW2 glitch fixed, people we catch using it will recieve suspensions from LIVE. Play fair every ...

Good. Not seen much of it on Live, but mates on PSN are bleating about it ruining things. Might be people fear the banhammer more on live?

Sorry if this has already been posted up.

This kid is mental - needs to either get out more, or perhaps never ever go out again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY...feature=channel

Disturbing! :blink:

And I thought I got cross playing it....

just look at the replies this loser has received :lol:

I had some one using the Javelin glitch on me the other night in a FFA match it was fucking annoying. Added him to my avoided players list and got on with it.

Won my first FFA match last night which was nice, campers are starting to annoy me a little, not sure if the game will hold my attention beyond Christmas but 4 hours online is more than any other console game has managed so I guess that's something, although it could be down to me being on a game buying ban till the new year.

Im about to brag but it was ace.

game starts up, every gos to take A i run like mad to the other side of the map to C.

and do not ask me what thay had been doing, but every player was there, lob granade and 4 dead :D , while the rest are rushing up the stairs, shotgun out and bang go down the other 3 :D .

by this time the 2 of the ones before have come back and yes that ran back up the stairs thats them out again :P . in the end i got shot but was so good to have that. 9 kill streak in the first min of a game :cool:

numbers may not be right but i know it was a 9 kill streak once i was dead cause dont know who i killed twice or 3 times happined that fast

then again i then got ass raped the whole rest of the game. and thay seam to be hunting me down in groups, i think i might have pissed them off a we bit. but o so wroth it because i bet thay were like WTF :huh:

Edited by gazza

I think it is something along the lines of

In a domination game my team went to capture point A, while I ran to get point C.

When I arrived at point C I tossed a grenade on to the flag killing 4, I then turned to see 3 ascending a stair case I swiftly dispatched them with my shotgun. By which time 2 had re-spawned and were climbing the stairs once more, only to meet a sticky end at the hands of my shotgun.

I had a 9 kill streak before being gunned down.

The rest of the round went badly as after my epic start I became a target.

I think.

"I fluked a load of kills at the start of a round, then returned to my usual shiteness"

Hope its just me being temporarily crap but enjoyment has tailed off in last couple of days.

Playing team deathmatch and was usually doing on with 8-10 kills (alright for me !) each game but last couple of days been lots of games with the opposition having constant air support (exploiting the glitch I assume) or having a team full of 65+ vets who give you about two milliseconds before knifing you or shooting yer face off.

So when I was getting average stats of 8-10 kills and 6-8 deaths previously it has been more 2-3 kills and 10-12 deaths in last few days, which gets very frustrating. At level 20 now so hopefully on the verge of getting some more effective perks.

Any games other than team deathmatch better for avoiding cheats and pro's ?

looks like it won't be a ban, just a 24hour suspension for using the javelin glitch :

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ms-suspe...iters-from-live

I think the best way to cure these scabby cheats is to ban them for a period and then allow them to carry on as normal but change their in-game characters to something like a Barbie doll or maybe a drag queen complete with attached balloons etc with absolutly no camouflage abillity whatsoever for a month or so ;) but have it that all their friends still see their normal game character but anyone else sees a Barbie/drag queen so we know who they are,

:lol: