Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Modern Warfare 2

I'm still enjoying it! but getting a little tiresome leveling up.... but enjoying it Lv 43 now :)

"I fluked a load of kills at the start of a round, then returned to my usual shiteness"

thats it :cool:

Heads up. #MW2 on PS3 just got update 1.05 which includes some improvements to matchmaking. Patch 1.06 is still coming down the pipeline.
#MW2 PS3 update 1.06 is the javelin fix, care package glitch fix, and addresses areas where players could get into geo. Like rocks on Afghan
For those playing #MW2 on Xbox 360. The same fixes that are in 1.06 are coming to you, it's currently in Microsoft cert. Out of my hands.

Help !! Was playing MW2 last night, finished a game and it stuck on the summary screen. Turned off PS3 and rebooted eventually and now it gets to main PS3 menu but its not recognising there is a disc in at all. Tried putting other discs in and same result. Looks likes it stopped reading discs all together.

Anyone else had a similar problem. Any suggestions on how to fix before I have to send back or try a drastic system reset ?

Upto to level 50 on pc now, its a great game far better than anything in this genre

Help !! Was playing MW2 last night, finished a game and it stuck on the summary screen. Turned off PS3 and rebooted eventually and now it gets to main PS3 menu but its not recognising there is a disc in at all. Tried putting other discs in and same result. Looks likes it stopped reading discs all together.

Anyone else had a similar problem. Any suggestions on how to fix before I have to send back or try a drastic system reset ?

probably laser :( seems ps3 is just as much an issue as the ps2 was.....

Grrr had another Javelin glitcher today, not a fun game.

Bumped into my first one tongiht, needless to say at least 5 of us reported him for cheating......

Grrr had another Javelin glitcher today, not a fun game.

Bumped into my first one tongiht, needless to say at least 5 of us reported him for cheating......

not had any dealings with them yet, what game mode are you playing to keep bumping into them? I'm currently hooked on hardcore TDM

If i new about the javlin thin before thay started banning ppl i would have used it last night.

A 5 of the 8 in the other team last night were just going round knifeing ppl god dam thats annoying, dont ask me how thay were doing it, but thay all ways seamed to get you, even when there miles away from you one min there in front of you next your dead, if you watched on kill cam thay were well out of melee distance but at the last min when thay went for the attack thay just sort of jumpped at you.

to be honest it looked like something was fixed the way it happined in the kill cams.

If i new about the javlin thin before thay started banning ppl i would have used it last night.

A 5 of the 8 in the other team last night were just going round knifeing ppl god dam thats annoying, dont ask me how thay were doing it, but thay all ways seamed to get you, even when there miles away from you one min there in front of you next your dead, if you watched on kill cam thay were well out of melee distance but at the last min when thay went for the attack thay just sort of jumpped at you.

to be honest it looked like something was fixed the way it happined in the kill cams.

It's a perk, and a right pain in the chuff in CTF with the run faster perk too.

It'll be the Commando perk which I use quiet a lot, along with Marathon. Although I only knife people when it makes sense, like when running into them round a corner and knifing snipers.

I've had the glitchers in FFA and TDM now. I think your less likely to find them in Hardcore TDM as you have less time to get close.

i'm sticking with hardcore matches then... :ph34r:

Trying to get a big private game together tonight (360) if anyones interested, to avoid eejits.