Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Modern Warfare 2

some noob got owned

on the internets

who'd have thought it

Thats the trouble with Cheating/Boosting sometime it backfires, I got into a Halo boost once which was a bit bizzare but they did allow me to go first, some of the ones I got just cause me trouble as they are truely impossible to get like 'perfection' or 'came from behind' so everyone knows you've cheated :huh: :huh:

(edited for stupids)

Edited by Digga

i do hope that you were just being a sarcastic with that last post :huh:

No, seriously, he just pissed off without giving me my turn.

im glad he did

Not really taking it that seriously.

just im not one for cheating on scores thats all.

Each to there own and all that.

Has anyone played any games that seem to be a double speed? all the game speak is like a group of chipmonks but game tine remains the same :huh:

Has anyone played any games that seem to be a double speed? all the game speak is like a group of chipmonks but game tine remains the same :huh:

@fourzerotwo via twitter

Still waiting for the #MW2 patch to release on Xbox 360. Latest ETA from production was MS hoped to release early "this week". Hope b4 xmas

@fourzerotwo via twitter

Alright, just got word the #MW2 Xbox 360 patch should start going live at 2 AM. You can now remove my face from your dartboards... for now.

2am central US makes that 7am here... I think...

Edited by Virtual_Boy

Not really taking it that seriously.

just im not one for cheating on scores thats all.

Each to there own and all that.

Well i'm on around about 20 or 21, kill ranked 3 hundred thousand and something, something like that, doubt i'm any threat to anyone. Not a big cheat by any means, just be nice to get some more shiny new perks on it.

I made my first venture into online play last night on the 360. It went something like this;

1. Run around aimlessly

2. Die, usually without seeing who killed you

3. Go to 1

Frustrating but good fun - It'll take a while to learn the maps :)

GT JoelIOM

I made my first venture into online play last night on the 360. It went something like this;

1. Run around aimlessly

3. Go to 1

Frustrating but good fun - It'll take a while to learn the maps :)

GT JoelIOM

Dependant on the type of match your playing dont be so qiuck to hit the re-spawn button, it should show you a killcam from the person who shot you then you know where to find him and repay the favour :rolleyes:

will add you to my friendslist after

1. Run around aimlessly

3. Go to 1

Probably best to avoid Team Deathmatch for a while. The other modes focus the movements a bit more, make it easier to pick people off as they run about.

Stear well clear of Free for All, thought TDM would not be to bad as atleast half of them should not be shooting you unless 'Friendly Fire' is on :huh: ,

I have started to play Hardcore Headquarters pro ricochet in which if you 'friendly fire' on a team mate you get the damage which is a real pisser if you sniping long range and their name doesn't always show up especially if your getting headshots as it still counts as a death so messes with your ratios :crying:

if I and a few friends are on tonite i'll give you an invite as we have a couple of private matches to start with just to get our 'Eye in' before we go and have 'Our arse' handed to us on-line by someone who is legally not ment to be playing the game ;)

Probably best to avoid Team Deathmatch for a while. The other modes focus the movements a bit more, make it easier to pick people off as they run about.

Unfortunately as 'fresh meat' at the start of the session there was only TDM and FFA available. I'll see if any more game modes have opened up now If I've a chance this evening.