Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Modern Warfare 2

Unfortunately as 'fresh meat' at the start of the session there was only TDM and FFA available. I'll see if any more game modes have opened up now If I've a chance this evening.

Pretty sure you can get around that by joining off your friends list?

Not really taking it that seriously.

just im not one for cheating on scores thats all.

Each to there own and all that.

Well i'm on around about 20 or 21, kill ranked 3 hundred thousand and something, something like that, doubt i'm any threat to anyone. Not a big cheat by any means, just be nice to get some more shiny new perks on it.

Like i said no biggy mate.

add us if you like

I made my first venture into online play last night on the 360. It went something like this;

1. Run around aimlessly

2. Die, usually without seeing who killed you

3. Go to 1

Frustrating but good fun - It'll take a while to learn the maps :)

GT JoelIOM

Sounds like me when i started,

i think learning the maps really does make the diffrence. now i know most of the maps i found a few good places that you can hide in and rack the kills up.

now i know most of the maps i found a few good places that you can hide in and rack the kills up.

*CAMPER ALERT* * CAMPER ALERT* :ph34r:

Stear well clear of Free for All, thought TDM would not be to bad as atleast half of them should not be shooting you unless 'Friendly Fire' is on :huh: ,

I found FFA a much better place to start, you know that if you see some you they should die rather than having to think about friend or foe. Allows you to sharpen your reflexes before having to work out who is who.

But then again horses for courses and all that.

now i know most of the maps i found a few good places that you can hide in and rack the kills up.

*CAMPER ALERT* * CAMPER ALERT* :ph34r:

only 2 kills a time then run ;)

when playing a sniper - camping is surely the only true way to play

First game after the patch, came 2nd. Far far better, much less 'death from miles away' thanks to the akimbo fix.

First game after the patch, came 2nd. Far far better, much less 'death from miles away' thanks to the akimbo fix.

Shh... Don't tell everyone but it's not really fixed, if you use bling with akimbo and fmj they are the same as before!

Shh... Don't tell everyone but it's not really fixed, if you use bling with akimbo and fmj they are the same as before!

Arse

I'm preferring FFA at the moment: If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't, shoot it just in case....

Finding my K:D ratio is slowly starting to climb back up, although I've come across a few of these Nuke boosting 'tards too unfortunately.

Q: Why didn't the rocker dress up as a Klingon at the Star Trek conventions fancy dress Call of Duty competition?

A: Because he saw a mod in Worf hair too.

heh

such a bad joke but I did let out a guffaw