Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Modern Warfare 2

The previously mentioned 'Global Thermonuclear War' mode unlocked

how do you unlock it, or is it a hack/mod.

Got me first nuke the other day :D .

then had about 5 msg saying i cheated, as it was in the first 5 mins of the game.

well its not my fault they were all that thick and kept running back to where they kept getting killed :rolleyes:

luck and chance dowt that happin again for a long time

how do you unlock it, or is it a hack/mod.

Got me first nuke the other day :D .

then had about 5 msg saying i cheated, as it was in the first 5 mins of the game.

The game mode is already on the disc along with 'one flag capture the flag' and 'VIP' but you need a hack to access them.

Good job on the nuke :thumbsup: ive had a 25 killstreak a few times but never have the nuke equipped *facepalm*

Highrise modded for CoD4

340xm.jpg

Edited by Virtual_Boy

What's that for? To add you as a friend to see when other MF members are playing?

Also, for the past two days the boosting scum have been back out in force. I only managed to play 2 games last night where there wasn't any.... IW really need to do something about this as it's making a mockery of the whole game, especially when there was the big issue about private chat being disabled to prevent cheats.....

What's that for? To add you as a friend to see when other MF members are playing?

No its just a title and emblem I made using the callsign editor, A MF gamertag is a good idea though... we do the same thing for clan members and also tournament players on another forum.

I'll see if the ManxForums tag is available and set it up, unless someone has already done it?

EDIT: There is now a MF gamertag which is 'ManxForums', add the tag then when you view its friends you will be able to see any MF players online.

Cheers overdose :thumbsup:

Edited by Virtual_Boy

Also, for the past two days the boosting scum have been back out in force. I only managed to play 2 games last night where there wasn't any.... IW really need to do something about this as it's making a mockery of the whole game, especially when there was the big issue about private chat being disabled to prevent cheats.....

I've not played this now since the first batch of glitchers, takes all the fun out of the game. :angry:

Great work on the MF GT though, i'll get that added ASAP!

I've not played this now since the first batch of glitchers, takes all the fun out of the game. :angry:

Great work on the MF GT though, i'll get that added ASAP!

I think the Javelin glitchers killed it for me, I stopped playing till that was fixed and never went back. I keep meaning to play it but there are just more interesting games around at the minute I've not played.

Although I have put more time in to the online game than almost any other game. Made me want BF:BC2 even more.

n00b question = how to add gamertag ??

Steam profile ??

It's for xbox live. Basically you add ManxForums as a friend then, when you want to see if anyone from MF is playing, you go to their profile and check their friends list out, anyone that's added MF to their friends list will show up. If they're online you can then jump into the game and hassle free playing can be had...

yep, me too. Dooahhdoo is my steam profile although I am suffering from alot of disconnects recently.

Be up for a game tonight after my youngun goes to bed at 9.