Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Modern Warfare 2

EDIT: There is now a MF gamertag which is 'ManxForums', add the tag then when you view its friends you will be able to see any MF players online.

Cheers overdose :thumbsup:

great idea, just added it now, pending

The moral of the story is don't get this for the PC....nightmare to install and now the new "patch" has screwed up all the playlists....cheers STEAM and IW for taking my money and then fucking me over!!

The moral of the story is don't get this for the PC....nightmare to install and now the new "patch" has screwed up all the playlists....cheers STEAM and IW for taking my money and then fucking me over!!

Does someone need a Hug......................... :hug:

Anyone know if a patch is coming out to stop boosters at all? Bastards are ruining the game for me, struggle to find a game without them now.

Anyone know if a patch is coming out to stop boosters at all? Bastards are ruining the game for me, struggle to find a game without them now.

for some reason in the last week or 2 they have got really bad again,

nuke after nuke and its not hard to see whos doing it.

also a lot doing the air drop glitch which is just a pain,

like come on 4 ac130 6 hel strike and 8 sentry gun in one game at the start,

would not be so bad but top kill rate b4 they got all them was 12 to 10 kills deaths :angry:

then again was playing some smart ass who kept getting nukes in about 5mins of the game, worst still he wasent cheating, dam he was good,

pitty after the 3rd game that his kill death ratio when down to 10 kills-50 deaths yes we cheased him down and just got him.

we may have lost the game but that was far more fun finding him.

after 2 games of that he was gone. was a pitty cause was most fun we had

is anyone still playing.

and do they know if there going to sort out the air drop glitch,

its making the game so un playable at the moment

10 games last night 8 games they were using glitchs,

like WTF is the point

is anyone still playing.

and do they know if there going to sort out the air drop glitch,

its making the game so un playable at the moment

10 games last night 8 games they were using glitchs,

like WTF is the point

I am - I suspected something was wrong with the airdrops but wasn't sure if it was fluke or a confirmed glitch. Guy kept getting double airdrops *all* the time - and most were decent (e.g. Pavelows etc). Despite a bloody good round - never managed to beat him.

Haven't played for a week (maybe more?), getting sick and fed up of all the cheating scumbags playing. It's unplayable, I haven't been in a match where there's no glitching or boosting for quite some time so can't see myself spending much more time on it (or future releases) until it's actually playable again.... The new Battlefield is looking like a promising alternative though....

so hopefully this week then.

had a few good games 2night, but as normal last few the assholes were out in force.

the only delight we had was storming where they were doing it, and taking all winnings for ourselfs.

handy having that inside man telling us where they were just as they drop the smoke, They coulden work it out the dump feckers god loves private chat

Edited by gazza

i've traded it in...I really enjoyed it for the first month or so, but once people start to find the glitches the fun is removed...I'm loving the Bad Company2 demo on xboxlive, a fantastic change of pace!

I've just finished lvl 70 and can't decide whether to go Prestige or not.

All that, all over again ???? Maybe not !

i was like that for a week! just do it!! im lv 45 already :) why unlock the rest of the challenges etc just to know once you have done it.... you haven't because you could unlock prestige lol..

I finished all the Veteran spec ops the other week and thats enough for me, the MP was fun for a bit but have moved on. Can't decide what to get BF:BC2 on though PC or xbox?

Maybe PC to start and then xbox when its cheap.