Forums Upgraded

Sorry for the down time, the Forums have now been updated the latest release of IPB software.

If you expereince any trouble or errors, please forward them to me or report below.

Thank you and enjoy.

I'm not an expert on these things - but of all the forums I've used so far, this is by far the most elegant and feature-filled....well done. I've been finding options I didn't know I had!

This is by far the best forum I frequent. I too keep finding 'new' things to play with, sgreat.

Many thanks Unisol, it's nice to see most people behaving themselves. Tis a great shame there are a few menaces trying to ruin it all again.

Just topped the highest number of online users this afternoon... :)

Sorry to be a forum anorak but it has been topped twice today. Once at lunchtime (32) and then again this afternoon (34).

Although I do remember it being 37 on the old version (or am I thinking of the other place???).

Heh, hurry up and set, tile adhesive, I want to get on with my grouting.

*Mumbles* spent too much bloody time sitting around waiting for stuff to set/dry today.

*Makes note to buy quicker drying stuff next time*

Yes I do. I must have slipped my pedantic hat on for a second there.

I guess the real success of a forum is how much it is used (or read) in the evenings. Summertime is usually very quiet on the forums but this one is doing pretty well considering the time of year. 24 members online at present is very good I would say.