Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Brizo

Plastic Binding Thingies

Im sending off a treadmill that i used to own across to Northern ireland but the box was held together with those plastic binding cords.

parcel force for one wont send it but am about to call Manx Independant carriers to see if they do.

Does anyone have one of these things or would anyone know what would hold a treadmill box shut

Brown sticky tape or masking tape or duck tape

Im sending off a treadmill that i used to own across to Northern ireland but the box was held together with those plastic binding cords.

parcel force for one wont send it but am about to call Manx Independant carriers to see if they do.

Does anyone have one of these things or would anyone know what would hold a treadmill box shut

cool that might be the best option.

Just found out that MIC want to charge £130 +vat to send it ! i near spat out my coffee.

Any other options out there?

Could i not just put it on the BEn or somin and let my dad pick it up on other side?

Your best bet is to look for the man and van type ads going on the boat or try a removals firm who might be coming and going. Or maybe put a wanted ad on here or on Manx Net looking for someone taking a van over who might want to earn a few quid.

Head down to the paddock and find a NI-registered race team's van - ask them if they'll take it for you?