Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Fps + Rpg + Loot =

After reading the Eurogamer review i'm actually more excited about this then Forza now.

Regarding Forza I see some people have already received their copies and are playing it now. Just rang Game to see if there was any chance but was told definately NOT!! And if you do play it before Friday you will get banned. It was Game who posted them out early because of the postal strikes. Got to love the Game staff :)

After reading the Eurogamer review i'm actually more excited about this then Forza now.

Regarding Forza I see some people have already received their copies and are playing it now. Just rang Game to see if there was any chance but was told definately NOT!! And if you do play it before Friday you will get banned. It was Game who posted them out early because of the postal strikes. Got to love the Game staff :)

Oh dear, spotted two people on my friends list playing it last night..... Would Game be liable for any bans then if that's the case?

They wont get banned. It's game staff being stupid.

It's already been said by Microsoft themselves if you have a legitimate copy you are fine to play before the retail release date.

Its unlikely you will be banned for playing a legit copy early, pre release bans tend to be down to bad rips, copies not being stealthed properly.

Even if you do get a ban it is possible to have it lifted by contacting MS, I think they ask a crap load of question, proof of purchase stuff.

I think it is in the MS terms of service not to play pre-release material so liability falls to you for choosing to play early.

The Game Staff on the IOM think you will be mind you, but then they are a little, how should I say this, a bit obsessive and excitable.

not the words i'd use :)

wooohooo it's turned up...take that postal strike! :P

unfortunately my live membership has just run out :(

can you renew your live membership through the eggbox now or do i have to head into town to pick up a card?

wooohooo it's turned up...take that postal strike! :P

unfortunately my live membership has just run out :(

can you renew your live membership through the eggbox now or do i have to head into town to pick up a card?

Using the console just go to account management and fill it in

Edited by Digga

thanks for the help, just done it online...I think the problem was before that they didn't accept maestro cards, but with the cards now changing to Visa...

thanks for the help, just done it online...I think the problem was before that they didn't accept maestro cards, but with the cards now changing to Visa...

Let us know what you think. Considering trading Brutal Legend for this, not really getting on with it.

FFS should have ordered from Game, my order is still sitting in Plays warehouse, how they expect it to get here for tomorrow even with out the postal strike is beyond me, I cant even cancel it and pop in to town as its gone to "packing"

Let us know what you think. Considering trading Brutal Legend for this, not really getting on with it.

played for a couple of hours tonite got my "lillith" character up to lvl 7, already found a few "greens", a "blue" and some other bits.

it's really really good fun, the gunplay is solid, the levels look huge and there are masses and masses of guns! Can't wait to spend some time on it tomorrow, hopefully get some co-op action in!

I'm recommending it...

GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT!!!!!

absolutely fucking brilliant...shooter fans, rpg fans, loot/diablo fans...just get this game! I'm now looking for 3 other peeps ( 1 of each class ) to take the game on, tank, dps, medic and ranger!