Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
K.os Theory

Fps + Rpg + Loot =

Only at lvl 34ish.

Where have you meet up with the "Lance"? Because to be honest there isn't a great deal of time between meeting them for the first time and getting in to the end game.

I've done pretty much ever quest so far, although I had to head back to New Haven as I completely missed a quest giver. Although by doing all the side quests before moving on I have sort of tipped the difficulty of the main story line as they all come up as "trivial" now.

I managed a good few hours gaming on Saturday as the misses was working.

I met the lance at old haven, they actually gave me a few problems; due to the fact that i'd been doing every quest and levelling quite easily bandits and beasties were no match, but the sheer number of lance was a bit of shock!

I've just killed the Rakkhive and am finishing off some quests on the trash coast...

The toughest quest i've had so far is the 3rd round in the 2nd arena ( eastern rust commons ), just non stop badass bruisers with rocket launchers and those mental midgets blowing themselves up!!!

I met the lance at old haven, they actually gave me a few problems; due to the fact that i'd been doing every quest and levelling quite easily bandits and beasties were no match, but the sheer number of lance was a bit of shock!

I've just killed the Rakkhive and am finishing off some quests on the trash coast...

The toughest quest i've had so far is the 3rd round in the 2nd arena ( eastern rust commons ), just non stop badass bruisers with rocket launchers and those mental midgets blowing themselves up!!!

You've really got to try that stuff coop, its so much more of a laugh.

yeah I know, my thinking is finish the game single player with Lillith...then start again from scratch with one of the other players in co-op, but keep lillith there for a new game+ co-op playthrough as well!

honestly i'm loving the game so much I can see myself playing through once with each of the characters! :o

yeah I know, my thinking is finish the game single player with Lillith...then start again from scratch with one of the other players in co-op, but keep lillith there for a new game+ co-op playthrough as well!

honestly i'm loving the game so much I can see myself playing through once with each of the characters! :o

Not so sure I'll manage many replays myself. You find yourself replaying the same bits lots in multiplayer, depending on where the save game of the host is.

Totally agree the 3rd round was mighty tough, more so as a hunter with limited shield\health compared to some of the others. I actually managed it in the end by deliberately shooting them in the head at close range, stopping before death, dying, head shot and 2nd wind.

I found Old Haven quite easy, especially with the Bloodwing\Sniper setup - but dunce here missed the initial quest complete, emptied the whole town only to discover I had to go back and forth before hand. Fortunately it seems to remember the fact you've wiped most of the town out.

I'll defo play a second time through with a new char and probably again with my current one (Lvl 34 hunter). I'm trying to convince the others at work with Xboxs to give it a go.

I do like the revolver titled ('sometimes i forget to reload')

I find myself not using snipers that much as the hunter, the hit boxes seem a little too vague to hit criticals from a good range. I have fully upgraded Bloodwing with level 3 fire and find it marginally useful.

Not enjoying my internet dropping out regularly though, kills my live connection and then it refuses to connect, managed to get 6 achievements last night while off line but their not showing on my gamercard.

finished it last nite!

bloody hell that level leading the final boss is a proper war of attrition, I was lucky to have found a merc mod that gave me +44 to my smg skill and added regenerating ammo otherwise I would have been proper knackered!

All missions complete apart from on scavenger hunt that I think is glitched! :angry:

Any idea on how to start a new game+ ???

Why do you think the SMG hunt is glitched?

I completed it with out too much bother.

Not sure how to start a new game +

Didn't get to play last night busy trying to do course work.

All missions complete apart from on scavenger hunt that I think is glitched! :angry:

Any idea on how to start a new game+ ???

According to the internet:

Press Start, quit. Load the game, there's a new option for "playthrough". You've completed number one, so you can move on to number two.

Which scavenger hunt do you think is glitched? There's one that's a real bugger to find (the revolver barrel)

yep it's that revolver one...searched the area completely no sign at all... :huh:

bunny yeah you can go back and mop up the quests!

forgot to mention, I didn't get anything of any value from the last boss, I was expecting an orange or a purple at the very least...all I got was a lousy green pistol! :(

yep it's that revolver one...searched the area completely no sign at all... :huh:

It's inside the wreck of a car

It is a tough one to find that.

It's inside the wreck of a car

It is a tough one to find that.

thanks slim!

I see the Revolver hunt, not sure why I assumed it was the SMG one, the final part of that one is a pain, I had given up and was leaving the area going past the cockpit just spotted it out of the corner of my eye.