Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Declan

Honey Pollock

Manx Radio is carrying this weighty topic - Sam Honey-Pollock's Honey Pollock bap wins the Southern Show

How ace is that! Her lunch has the same name as her (I hope the vanquished Spam Crow didn't follow the same formula).

Lucky she wasn't named Strawberry-Kipper or Marshmallow-Mashed Potato or Vanilla-Diahorea.

Anyway she goes forward to represent the South against the North (presumably represented by Voirrey Chips-Cheese-N'Gravy) where she'll be judged by a fat biker.

Manx Radio is carrying this weighty topic - Sam Honey-Pollock's Honey Pollock bap wins the Southern Show

How ace is that! Her lunch has the same name as her (I hope the vanquished Spam Crow didn't follow the same formula).

Lucky she wasn't named Strawberry-Kipper or Marshmallow-Mashed Potato or Vanilla-Diahorea.

Anyway she goes forward to represent the South against the North (presumably represented by Voirrey Chips-Cheese-N'Gravy) where she'll be judged by a fat biker.

Not very Manx if it's Pollock and not Callig!

Not very Manx if it's Pollock and not Callig!

I thought Pollock were Blocken and Callig were Coalfish/Coleys

No LDV, it's the other way round - Coalfish are Blocken, and Pollack are Callig.

No LDV, it's the other way round - Coalfish are Blocken, and Pollack are Callig.

Coalfish are Shitties! ;)

Calls herself a chef because she''s invented a bap?

She must now wait until next TT Week when overpriced things in baps become mandatory.

So she's gonna have to marry a Mr. Callig.