Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Newsbot

[BBC News] Manx Grand Prix races will start

Yes Declan :lol: Yesterday at my expense, but today at someone else's ;)

Mind, you must admit that this one sounds more interesting even from here in "Dalston, Cumbria" :)

Wow - this is a pretty classic thread isn't it! I missed Keyboarders picture - I assume blood and guts after a biker went flying and then stopped very very suddenly.

FMCR/Lee54's photo album is now empty - the comments make little sense, but I'm feeling all nostalgic about our fine traditions of builders and political scandals! Nice screen grab Sausages!

Did Keyboarder not ask for some pictures of RTA victims, sent link to him for his get off. not as sick as him posting it for all to see.

I did ask but OMG I wish I hadn't! I can see why you'd want to keep that from the voting public. Fuck, road racing would be instantly finished if everyone saw that. I don't know how you can stand it. You must run a hotel or something.

I missed Keyboarders picture

Uh, just to clarify, it wasn't MY picture, it was Lee54's. For reasons best known to himself he PM'ed it to me.

Did Keyboarder not ask for some pictures of RTA victims, sent link to him for his get off. not as sick as him posting it for all to see.

I did ask but OMG I wish I hadn't! I can see why you'd want to keep that from the voting public. Fuck, road racing would be instantly finished if everyone saw that. I don't know how you can stand it. You must run a hotel or something.

You didn't try to keep it from the voting public.

You made it available to them here.

Why not call police headquarters, ask the station sergeant to put down his tea and direct him in here.

If he wants to follow it up then viola.

There must be some data protection issue here at least.

If he wants to follow it up then viola.

He's going to play us an instrument??

PS I guess its up to the forum owners/moderators as to whether this is something that needs to be passed on....

Edited by When Skies Are Grey

Is there any need to post that image Keyboarder?
Keyboarder, don't post pictures like that, even if you were supplied them by someone else.

Yes, you're both quite right, it was posted in haste while in a state of semi shock. My humblest apologies to anyone offended by my insensitive post.

You didn't try to keep it from the voting public.

You made it available to them here.

You misunderstand. It isn't me who believes the public should be shielded from the realities of road racing. I believe the consequences should be known to all who have a voice as to whether the race's price is one worth paying. I wouldn't want to see any more of Lee's pictures though thanks.

That's fortunate Keyboarder, because the photo bucket page concerned is now as clean as a nuns chuff.

I don't want to see a picture of that either