Jeremy Kyle

Miss Manx

I think it is fair comment to say that the novelty that is "Jeremy Kyle" has now well and trully worn off.

If a good breakfast sets you up for the day then old Jezzer certainally weaves his magic to set you (mentally) up for a pretty shitty day. His self rightous screaming and "what about the baby" continues from the moment the first guest storms onto the set.

Even if the dumb ass he is dressing down has no children he would probably bring the "what about the baby" line totally confusing the idiot guest into agreeing. Then of course we have "our Grayham with a qiuick re-cap" who is blaintently someone Jezzer met in a pub many years ago and together over a pint of Strongbow and a splif they came up with the ingenious idear of this mind numbing show.

I now refuse to watch it though his smarmy face sometimes haunts me when I am channel surfing which is enough to annoy the shit out of me.

Does this opinion ring true with anyone else??

Anyone under the age of 60yrs and who is'nt house bound that watches day-time TV is a sad arse, there is a big wide world out there to enjoy, why spend your life being told how to live your life by a bunch of Z listers, even the kids programs are better.

:D I think he is heading for a nervous breakdown himself soon the way he is getting wound up and since his wife left him it's getting worse. He needs counsilling himself i think :rolleyes:

I watch it because it makes me feel lucky that I have a good life ;)

I think it is fair comment to say that the novelty that is "Jeremy Kyle" has now well and trully worn off.

Well what do you expect. Nasty people sitting there bitching at each other and sharing the trivial and unsurprising details of their lives. And then you have some sanctimonius tosser who comes on and tells them how they should behave. He isn't more qualified to tell them how they should. Much of his opinions comes from HIS ideas about what is right and wrong. It's shit telly.

I don't really want to watch someone lecture a kid of 13 year old who clearly has issues that he should "be a man". Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. It is times like that when I wish someone could have swung at Kyle's face.

I'd prefer not to watch it, but sometimes someone else wants it on.

Jeremy may be a pain, but at least the man is working which is mmore than can be said of his tracksuited 'guests'.

And Yes, the babies are important.

I have far more of a problem with the lazy, lardy, grubby, breeding women and the lazy, drugged, skinny, irresposible breeding males of dubious hygene, that come on to shout at one another every day.

Wayne and Waynetta are alive and kicking - abeit seven bells out of one another on the Jeremy Kyle and Tricia shows.

I have far more of a problem with the lazy, lardy, grubby, breeding women and the lazy, drugged, skinny, irresposible breeding males of dubious hygene, that come on to shout at one another every day.

Wayne and Waynetta are alive and kicking - abeit seven bells out of one another on the Jeremy Kyle and Tricia shows.

And what kind of audience 'identifies' with them?