Nightclub Naughtiness

sausage

Some good old fashioned manx skeet doing the rounds at present insinuating that a certain gentleman was asked to leave a particular two floored manx nightclub at the weekend for pleasuring another gentleman in a toilet cubicle.

Anyone out there with their finger on the pulse who can confirm this story is true or a load or old bull ?

Good story nonetheless !!

A load of cobblers.

(geddit? ;) )

Some good old fashioned manx skeet doing the rounds at present insinuating that a certain gentleman was asked to leave a particular two floored manx nightclub at the weekend for pleasuring another gentleman in a toilet cubicle.

Anyone out there with their finger on the pulse who can confirm this story is true or a load or old bull ?

Good story nonetheless !!

A load of cobblers.

(geddit? ;) )

They must have been leathered :D:D

2 people in a loo, who cares? People need to worry about much bigger things than this. Smarts of homophobia to me, would you be so bothered if it was, say, Brenda Cannel and Geoff Corkish? (completely made up & random MHKs used for this example - in no way are BC & GC connected other than work, I mean I dont actually know either way, they could be cousins for all I know, or brother and sister but anyway.....)

Hahahaha much funnier to think who it could have been.

Toilet cubicles? Wimps... When I worked at a certain two-floor nightclub in Douglas many moons ago, we caught a lady giving oral pleasure to her male companion in a dark corner next to the dancefloor.