[BBC News] Fatal crash motorcyclist is named

Awe, I hate it when people I like die. Penketh was a good old boy we had some really silly times back in the day. RIP, if you are reading this :S...most haunted internet site....

Yeah he was a top man, intorduced to him by mates years back an had some top nights out with him, RIP

Any news on how this tragic accident happened. :(

This is neither the time or the place to discuss it IMO. You have already enquired here and were politely asked to keep the thread for condolences. There were other people involved in that accident who are trying to come to terms with it as well as Penky's family & friends. I'm not trying to create a debate or argue with anyone but I really don't think that discussing how or what happened on a public forum will help anyone involved.

Any news on how this tragic accident happened. :(

This is neither the time or the place to discuss it IMO. You have already enquired here and were politely asked to keep the thread for condolences. There were other people involved in that accident who are trying to come to terms with it as well as Penky's family & friends. I'm not trying to create a debate or argue with anyone but I really don't think that discussing how or what happened on a public forum will help anyone involved.

I have simply asked a question - one which I will bet everyone would like to ask but have`nt. I have not insulted anyone just simply asked "what happened".

And I told you. What else is there to know? Do you want to hear whose fault it was? what purpose would that serve exactly? If you want the gory details of anything that goes on over here, you'll need to marry a copper (I guess being friendly with one would serve the same)

And I told you. What else is there to know? Do you want to hear whose fault it was? what purpose would that serve exactly? If you want the gory details of anything that goes on over here, you'll need to marry a copper (I guess being friendly with one would serve the same)

No - don`t want any gory details. Just wondered what happened. I do not think I am breaking any law in asking. And why would a copper know - unless he asked what happened (should he/she not been on duty that night).

No - don`t want any gory details. Just wondered what happened. I do not think I am breaking any law in asking. And why would a copper know - unless he asked what happened (should he/she not been on duty that night).

Can't you take a hint ? Just leave it, eh ? ...

...GOMH*...