Artist Sketch Book Found In The Ballig Bridge Area

starco

Today an artist sketch book was found in the Ballig Bridge area. It contained various lovely manx scenes in watercolour. Even though the book was in the middle road it is in near perfect condition ( looks as if someone left on the roof of the car and forgot it).

If you know if somebody has lost it please e mail me.

Today an artist sketch book was found in the Ballig Bridge area. It contained various lovely manx scenes in watercolour. Even though the book was in the middle road it is in near perfect condition ( looks as if someone left on the roof of the car and forgot it).

If you know if somebody has lost it please e mail me.

I am not sure where your email address is, this is my sketch book could you advise how I can email you with my details?

Chris

I am not sure where your email address is, this is my sketch book could you advise how I can email you with my details?

Chris

Hover your mouse over the original posters name. When the down arrow appears, move to that and 'send message' will be one of the options on the dropdown menu.

Nice to see something good coming out on these forums....