Piercing/tattoo Iom

rod

thats going a bit far.

My Ex had tattoos, they added to her already exquistite beauty by accentuating her gothic mystique.

She was also branded, which was just as fascinating.

i myself am not tattooed and i realise that i could not make one look good, nor do i have enough attachment to a symbol or icon that i would want it put permanently on my body.

That said my experience has lead me to appreciate that some people suit them.

The man asked where to go - not if he should get one - any chance of staying on topic?

I can't remember the name where I went, but it was down a side street next to a gym opposite Marks & Sparks. Sorry, been off the Island too long and can't remember exact names anymore.

• Like 2

What they both said!

You see young people with beautiful vibrant skin, defacing it and you have to wonder what will it look like when the skin loses its vibrancy and youth but still has the nasty, inevitable blue stain of a tattoo. Be different, don't do it.

Live life for today, not for tomorrow?....Growing old isn't exactly in most peoples interests when their young (not to mention the least of their worries!).

Tattoo's you either love them or hate 'em.

thats going a bit far.

My Ex had tattoos, they added to her already exquistite beauty by accentuating her gothic mystique.

She was also branded, which was just as fascinating.

Worrying. I think it's maybe time you left the farm and headed to cosmopolitan Douglas for your next night out.

I haven't had any tattoos or piercings since I moved to the island, was wondering the same thing myself. Personally I'd avoid the place that Survivor mentioned, down the side street next to M&S - I went in with a friend who wanted to get jewellery to stretch one of his ear piercings, and she said he could go up to 4mm in one day. That is bad advice, pure and simple. Of course, the tattooists / piercers may be very talented, but I'd be reluctant to take the chance.

I'd save your cash and go to England. Access All Areas in Nottingham are brilliant, they've done most of my piercings, they are super professional and spotlessly clean.

what will it look like when the skin loses its vibrancy and youth but still has the nasty, inevitable blue stain of a tattoo.

Who cares what they look like at that age? Being beyond such concerns is surely the point, or at least one of the benefits of being over the hill.