Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
bishbashbosh

Edonline.im - Any Ideas?

Did anyone else get an address and password emailed to them for the pre-launch debut? What do you think of the show so far, I think I might have won one of those prizes but I don't know where I'm supposed to enter the verification code. Any ideas?

How often do these rebrandings have a positive effect? The only one that springs to mind is UKTV G2 to Dave.

We all remember the Coco Pops to Choco Crunchies debacle

*shakes head*

How often do these rebrandings have a positive effect? The only one that springs to mind is UKTV G2 to Dave.

We all remember the Coco Pops to Choco Crunchies debacle

*shakes head*

Snickers?

Did anyone else get an address and password emailed to them for the pre-launch debut? What do you think of the show so far, I think I might have won one of those prizes but I don't know where I'm supposed to enter the verification code. Any ideas?

What prizes are on offer? Is it worth sticking in my spam-absorbing hotmail address fer instance?

Marathon Bar?

Opel Fuits?

WHHHHYYYY?

No new products or services just a worse name, well done that to the marketing Guru that in the midst of a recession managed to sell this twaddle.

My thoughts exactly....

What prizes are on offer? Is it worth sticking in my spam-absorbing hotmail address fer instance?

Nah, don't bother sticking in your spam absorbing email, I'm just bullshitting you and I've not really won a limited offer brand new PC with free highspeed broadband for the next year.

No new products or services just a worse name, well done that to the marketing Guru that in the midst of a recession managed to sell this twaddle.

My thoughts exactly....

They had to go somewhere now the 'Freedom To Flourish' marketing campaign project is over.

Makes me feel negative about wimanx now, and I was previously a fan. Teaser campaigns just don't work

Ditto - I was toying with the idea of changing to them but after this irritating campaign I think I'll stay where I am

Anyone think of a successful teaser campaign?

e-habitant

Nah, only joking

MR+

Nah, still joking